“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as it was close to hotel. Read previous reviews which were mainly very good and 1 very bad. We like to make up our own minds so gave it a try. Wow, restaurant was very clean and modern, atmosphere was warm and inviting. Service was great and the food was excellent . This would definitely be our first port of call when we visit Bristol again.

1  Thank Patrick F

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

The guys here are extremely friendly, warm and welcoming, making the whole dining experience very relaxing and enjoyable from start to finish. The food is great and very reasonably priced. Will definitely be returning again soon.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered a meal with curry house for home delivery over the phone and had them read the order back-all correct. As they only accept cash I worked out how much the meal would cost from their menu so I could get the right amount out. When the food arrived they had given me a side dish (with a different name) instead of my main order. I called them and they said they’d send my right order out. It arrived about half an hour later, and they proceeded to charge me for it, even though I’d already paid full price and it was their mistake. Was hopeful after seeing other reviews but will not be ordering from here again. Coronation curry house is far better- good food AND good service.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We introduced a friend to the Curry House last night and as a vegetarian, she was very impressed. My lamb dish was superb, lean and very tasty. The service was attentive but not intrusive and the dishes offered present really good value. The venue has a takeaway option that seems very popular, but it didn't affect our restaurant experience. Altogether very good. Thank you.

1  Thank Mousemat64
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Was in Bristol over weekend seeing friends and celebrating my husband’s birthday. 3 couples went to the Curry House with birthday cake in hand. The service and staff was fast attentive and warm. The presentation and food superb. Better than some London restaurants. Dave the Rave loved it. Highly recommend a visit or 2 - worth it

1  Thank Crazyfamily2010