“Excellent service and super helpful staff”

Scubaducks Dive centre
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've been to Scubaducks multiple times and each time they have been absolutely brilliant. I booked a Junior scuba try dive for my son, and as they had no-one else in the pool they let me have a free try dive too! I've bought various bits and pieces form them and they are always happy to spend time making sure I'm getting the right bit of kit.

Scubaducks D, General Manager at Scubaducks Dive centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our centre. Our team aims to deliver a positive experience to divers and snorkelers at all levels and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We originally called in on a Sunday to look at a new mask and immediately felt that even as non diving novices we were in safe but encouraging hands !
The shop had plenty of stock, and my girlfriend was very happy to pick up matching fins and mask which we felt were both good value and quality.
We also learnt that they have a training pool on site, and that lessons were available for all standards of snorklers or divers.
Perhaps like many people do, we had snorkled before on holiday as a result of wanting to give it ago rather than being taught by a professional from the start, so the trial Snorkle lesson caught our eye and we popped along.
Sue, our instructor was all the things you want in a teacher, encouraging, helpful and patient and we both felt comfortable and certainly learnt a better technique and are really pleased we went along.
So top marks all round, great shop, great advice, great tuition.

1  Thank Peter B
Scubaducks D, General Manager at Scubaducks Dive centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

We are glad you had such a positive shopping and training experience.
Thank you for taking the time to comment

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Nic, Sue and the team were brilliant with their in depth knowledge of the scuba equipment that would suit my needs. They gave me loads of friendly and helpful advice as well as being able to show me examples from the wide range of stock in the store. Added bonus is the on-site training pool where you can test out your new kit or continue training. Even gave me a cup of tea while I was making up my mind. Would really highly recommend to anyone thinking of updating any scuba gear or wanting training. Thanks guys

Glad you found us - Aylesbury isn't the first place you might look for an active dive centre and retail store!
Always glad to help and advise