“Very average”

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #119 of 255 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Frankie & Benny's serves up the best of New York Italian cuisine to offer you big flavours and massive choice. Whether you fancy a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic, we've got something for everyone! We've been a much loved restaurant for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where you can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled-out family time. We cater for all needs with a huge gluten free menu, a wide offering of vegetarian dishes and host of healthier, lighter bites. So try one of our mouth-watering Freakshakes or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a home-from-home meal with us - see you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went on a Sunday evening.staff were very nice and pleasant if not overly efficient.The food was okay mine was over cooked and to bland for my liking others thought it ok .Good luck to the lady who appeared to be in charge as she was appearing to do her best .

1  Thank steveandpat

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Recently had a two course meal from the set price menu (not immediately made aware of this cheaper option, had to ask for it after only being given the full price main menu).

Good was good, especially the starters. Staff attentive and a special shout out to Kelly who was great; she even gave us an impromptu Facebook tutorial! We used to go to the nearby Harvester but this was better and we will return.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on our way to a match. We enjoyed our burgers. Clearly this place is popular for birthdays for young kids. Next to us was a table of 20 eight year old girls and another of six. Keep your sense of humour.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Despite good chefs, the terrible service from uncaring staff spoilt the experience. To end it even more badly, the company does not seem to care about the plastic waste problem and gave out a stupid plastic toy. I predict they will go bust within the next year or so. They've closed 40 sites already. Perhaps they should focus on service and saving money on not buying junk to give away.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Seriously the worst one I have ever visited! Service extremely slow and the staff could not care less. Standing and talking whilst I saw my food was out for 10mins. I watched several members of staff walk up to it and walk away again! Getting the bill paid for was harder work no one seemed to care. Toilets were vile.. no seats on any of them and looked like they had never had a clean. When leaving I approached a server to express my concerns on the toilets to which she replied ‘don’t speak to me like that’ when I never even said it in an angry/demeaning way. Seriously think I’m done with visiting Frankie and bennys now.

Date of visit: October 2018