“Easter Sunday morning”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went after the cinema Sunday morning with my wife and boys aged 5 and 7, the food and service was fantastic, Colin who looked after us even found a couple of Easter eggs for the kids! Lovely touch, the boys new favourite place.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited today with the family and although the meet/greet and waitress were polite and attentive the accuracy and value for money are drastically lacking in comparison to Fridays venues in the US.

When ordering the Cheeseburger, to be handed a burger without cheese is to say the least disappointing considering the clue is in the title of the meal! We immediately called the waitress who took the burger back to the kitchen only for a new burger to be put on the plate but returned with cold chips.

My son ordered a full rack of ribs with BBQ sauce but the sauce was very acidic and vinegary as if it were actually brown sauce.

And to really add insult to injury the monitor I ordered was so full of crushed ice I nearly chocked on the almost undiluted rum, I didn’t get a hint of any sugar as there was no room for the soda water, sugar or lime juice. See the photo which was taken after just two ordinary sucks on the straw.

Needless to say I really didn’t rate this at all, having been exposed to Fridays in the US you still get polite and attentive service but the orders are always spot on (as the waiters and waitresses don’t get tipped if things are wrong) and the cocktail waiters actually know how to mix a proper cocktail!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious meal and our lovely waiter Colin R made our day! He was so friendly and funny! We will definitely be back

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Our waiter Colin was excellent, very knowledgeable about all aspects of the menu. Very helpful without being intrusive and made our experience a really nice one. The food was superb we can recommend the Crispy Duck Salad and the Rib eye steak. My son had a Jack Daniels burger that lasted about 30 seconds, so it must have been good !!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

As always the food was perfect and the service is always amazing, definitely my favourite restaurant. Unfortunately we can visit often as it's so expensive.. which is my only reason for 4 stars and not 5.