“Awesome - compare to price”

Zizzi - High Wycombe
Ranked #60 of 246 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Just 2 minutes from the nearest transport link our High Wycombe Zizzi is situated right in the heart of Eden Shopping centre. Our restaurant features modern contemporary design spread out over 2 floors and is ideal for a quick lunch, lazy afternoon meal or a special occasion.Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather.
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is a positive surprise, my third visit and they keep the same high standard for the food, the staff friendliness etc. don't expect a cozy little Italian restaurant - noise level in the room are high, but this doesn't really effect you. Highly recommended. Good D'Abruzzo Montepulciano wine on the winelist

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Was surprised to see the position of Zizzi as we had a great meal here this week. Was very busy so again a sign that maybe it deserves a higher place than it would suggest here?
I had the ham and eggs pizza which was delicious. Very generous with the toppings and the crust was thin and crispy, I couldn't fault it at all. My mum had a chicken kebab that was presented hanging from a hook and again she was very pleased. My dad had the rissoto and was happy with that. Good service overall really overall can't fault the place.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Place wasn't very busy when a friend and I arrived for dinner However service was slow. I'm not a regular to Zizzi but when I go I always have the same pizza. However it was no where near as nice as it normally is and I ended up leaving half of it. Over all an average meal out.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

I have had some bad meals at Zizzi High Wycombe. On my visit last night all had changed. Service was excellent and the food was great. I had a seafood risotto which was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

On this occasion I snacked on a plate of appetizers inclusive of salami and cheeses. It was prettily displayed with cherry tomatoes. I also had the above displayed focaccia which was fresh and nice. The glass of red wine was uplifting. It was a pleasant and expansive little meal and diners beside me were obviously tucking in, quite elegantly. It was crowded with families. It's popular. The service was quick. Price around £18-20.00.