“Excellent Service and Tasty Food”
Review of Mr India

Mr India
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Restaurant.
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I visited the restaurant last week for the first time. Our Waiter was called TUHIN, he was very attentive and friendly. Food was awesome, great atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned to Mr India again after a few months and once again they have not failed to impress. I’ve been to quite a few top Michelin restaurants and the curry here is on par with them. The waiter recognised me from previous visit and was very polite and friendly. I was in surprising mood and my wife wasn’t sure what to try from the extensive menu so I asked them to recommend some dishes.

I was given two dishes of mixed grill selection so perfectly cooked with soft lamb and chicken pieces with lots of fried onions and a dish of sheik kebabs subtle in flavour not overly spiced but cooked to perfection.

The naan was soft inside with a crisp edge perfect for the curry one lamb and one chicken. This restaurant knows how to balance their spices to give the perfect flavour for a curry.

I will be back again soon and from now on forget the menu and tell the waiter to choose for me

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We are regular users of Mr India , it is consistently great food and the service is second to none , attention to detail is always paid the only problem is it is proving so popular it is proving difficult to get a table sometimes ! Keep up the good work.

Kazi i, Manager at Mr India, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you David for your review. Don’t worry! We always squeeze you if too busy. Regards
Kazi

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I had dinner with my husband tonight and my first time in Mr. India and first authentic indian cuisine. The food was lovely. The lamb madras was superb!

Great customer service from Tuhin! We qill be coming back for sure.

Kazi i, Manager at Mr India, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you to visit your first curry at Mr India. Please let us know your taste and we can recommend you another better experience.
I have pass your comment to Tuhin. Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

This was our first visit after a recommendation from a friend. Staff were so friendly & attentive, food was lovely, hot & fresh, will definately be returning.