Travelodge High Wycombe Central
US$70
US$93
US$85
  • Restaurant
Ambassador Court Hotel(High Wycombe)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Agoda.com
Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
US$69
US$66
Travelocity
US$69
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel(High Wycombe)(Great Value!)
US$61
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Abbey Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
TripAdvisor
Clifton Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshopping centrecar parkeden centregeorge streetroom was cleanbudget hotelcentral locationlate at nighta lot of noisefew minutes walkfirst floorhigh wycombe centralhigh streetcomfortable stayovernight stayexcellent staytrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a comfortable stay at this hotel. We stayed inia family room after an evening out. The room was clean and warm. The staff that we saw or spoke to were polite. Breakfast was tasty with a great array of choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank 684jodier
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm currently staying at this hotel and I'm a single female on the first floor. On my arrival the girl on reception with tattoos just asked for my name n handed me a card. No information was told bout dinner times or anything just doors behind u and she went back into the office. The people on my floor have been arguing and screaming all night up till bout 10...once I finally managed to get to sleep I was woken up at 330am by people talking extremely loud, slamming doors every five seconds. I eventually had enough and called reception and the bloke didn't seem too bothered bout it n noone came to investigate... Do not stay here ever. I'll never ever come back here disgusting... Wish I chose premier inn

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Cheryllouise G
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge High Wycombe Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Many Thanks for submitting your review.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent stay with us at our High Wycombe Central Travelodge and would like to hear more about your experience. Please may we kindly request you contact us with your review via the website so we can investigate your stay for you.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rude staff gave me a room key, on entering my room you might imagine the shock of the person already in the bed and my hurried and embarrassed explanation for Travelodge’s mistake.

I complained to Travelodge where they treated the incident as a minor event!

What if it were a female and I was a person of lesser character?

Disgraceful mistake and a very poor excuse which long story short there was a person with the same name that had taken my room- My name is not common, in fact it is very rare.....

Avoid the rude staff and incompetence.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge High Wycombe Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean warm friendly place.. staff will do anything to help make stay comfortable...only downside is rooms don’t have hair dryers but you can borrow one from reception if you remember to ask..!!! I stay as lone female business traveller and feel hotel is safe. Location right in centre so plenty of places to eat.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Easy to find from the Eden Shopping Centre Car Park, cost £20 to park overnight and until 3PM the following day. Was given room 322 as I wanted a walk in shower, unfortunately it overlooked the busy road, so I got woken up at 4AM by traffic.
Room was usual Travelodge, but with two really narrow single beds.
Didn't feel very safe, on arrival, lots of dodgy people hanging about, the area by the door smelt of cannabis and was down an alleyway which was unlit at the far end and when we went out later, going through the back door into the service yard, well the smell from the homeless guys shelter was really awful.
Breakfast was a disaster, the hotel was full, but when we got to the restaurant at about 8AM, there were no clean tables, no cups and the toaster didn't work.
The room was clean though and the staff helpful and cheery (apart from at breakfast)

Room Tip: go to the Premier Inn
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge High Wycombe Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Many thanks for reviewing our High Wycombe Central Travelodge and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with your recent stay with us and we would like to look into this further for you. May we kindly request you contact us with your review via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.