“Perfect ”

Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Purveyors of nice food to the (sub)urban masses.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been to Tin Kitchen a few times for brunch / lunch and always loved it. Last night, we brought a bunch of friends here after hours and took over the whole place as a private hire for my birthday.

It was AWESOME. It’s rare that a night is ‘perfect’, but this one was. The food was jaw-droppingly good, the place looked beautiful, and Aimee and Ross are brilliant: really laid-back, and excellent at what they do. The menu was exactly what I wanted (Aimee and I worked it out between us) and those friends of mine who didn’t already know Tin Kitchen were really glad they’d discovered it.

I know it must sound as if Aimee and Ross have passed me some crisp tenners to post such a positive review, but I’m *very* sad to report that they haven’t; the place is just that good. Go there - you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank ConstantReader4

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My have and I have eaten at the TK twice in the company of friends.

The food is excellent and the service is discreet and efficient.

The menu is always changing but the regulars are just as good.

I can thoroughly recommend the full English breakfast and the pan-fried mushrooms on toast with wild garlic.

I can well see this becoming a regular place to eat if only it was 5 miles closer to Maidenhead.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Tin this morning with my mum
We’re regulars in here,
They do the best cooked brekkie around, highly recommend

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have been for breakfast a few times and it is fantastic. I have full English with organic local sausages, bacon and egg - better than you can do at home! My son had french toast which was delicious and I almost wished I had had that instead! Everything they do is lovingly prepared and served with a smile. One of the best things in High Wycombe (if not the best!)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We popped in for lunch after failing to get a table on a busy snowy weekend. Really glad we persevered.
Really friendly staff, eclectic decor and local food prepared very well.
I had the ‘plate’ which today was leek agrodolce with goats cheese on sourdough bread-delicious!
I loved the fresh mint tea served in the ‘gold’ pineapple teapot which was perfect, lots of aromatic tea!
My partner had the breakfast which he gave an ‘excellent’ thumbs up. He particularly mentioned the quality of the ingredients used.
We treated ourselves to the dark chocolate pretzel & salted peanut brownies (it is nearly Easter)
We will return & remember to book at the weekend.
I can recommend Tin Kitchen highly!