“Would return ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch with family, food was very nice and of good quality. Staff were attentive and decor was nice! Had a booking which was good as very busy. The burgers were nice along with the soup and the starter vegetarian platter I highly recommend. Will return

Write a ReviewReviews (1,490)

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I visited here for lunch with my husband and baby, from the moment we walked in we felt the manager on duty to be extremely accommodating as he helped us make room for our pram. The waiter serving us was also exceptional and the food was delicious. We can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank Lily B
Reviewed 15 February 2018

- Lovely brunch and large portion, but a little overpriced. Would say that the mains are even more overpriced.
- Lots of effort put into the decor, though you are surrounded by adverts for Bill's own brand products.
- Extremely busy at brunch & lunchtimes - you're lucky to get a table, and if you do be prepared to wait a long time for your food.

Would recommend for a family lunch; nice food but not impressive by any means.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This place is clearly extremely popular and we packed on a weekday lunchtime. However I wasn’t sufficiently impressed to be joining the queue again any time soon.

To be fair, the food tastes good, well presented, tasty and with fresh ingredients.
I found the menu reflective of the fact this is a chain restaurant, i.e lacklustre. I had the Lamb burger which turned out to be perfectly cooked and tasted very good.

Waiting staff seemed hassled and rather depressed. They seemed to be trying but still made mistakes. I suspect they were understaffed, which may be why our orders took a very long time to arrive.
Personally I am not a fan of the decor and found it dingy and I suspect rather dusty environment.
Bathroom was not clean and had missing loo seat. Definitely the impression of management cutting corners.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Really busy place and do many tables. I guess this reflects the quality of the place.

Lovely breakfast and a nice atmosphere. Despite how busy it was we didn’t feel rushed.

Be prepared to queue for a table though... it’s popular !