US$148
  • Room Service
US$271
US$263
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$222
US$185
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$90
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
US$160
US$132
Cambridge City Tenison Towers(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$138
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
1,223 results
All reviewsunderground parkingtravel lodgecity centrebudget hotelretail parkall you can eatfamily roomlimited parkingreception staffcomfortable staycomfy bedone night staymodern hotelbusy roadmin walkexcellent staygood nights sleep
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We arrived during the morning before we could check in but there were spaces in the underground car park and so we were able to park there. £6 (for hotel guests) for 24 hours was well worth it as much cheaper than anywhere else in Cambridge. The city-centre is a short bus-ride (number 3) away though we opted for the 15 minute walk along Newmarket Road and King Street. The friendly receptionist gave us a map and marked the hotel and the market in the centre for us.
On the way in we walked into Jesus College and were able to see some of the grounds.
The hotel itself is your average Travelodge. You get what you pay for, that's for sure. The rooms were clean and the beds are comfy... very comfy! By the time we checked in late afternoon, the hotel wasn't going to be too full so I was able to successfully ask for a room with a bath as I was rather tired and needed to lie down and soak :) . My brother was happy with his shower room. The only small niggle I'd have with the room was that the soap dispenser had clearly never been cleaned underneath though I only noticed as I was sitting in the bath and looked up...
During the night there was an incident with some noisy youngsters in the room opposite. The number for the hotel reception was written on the key paper sleeve and I must praise the staff for dealing with the incident promptly and efficiently. The youngsters had been evicted within 20 minutes of my phone call and were charged £150 extra for smoking in their room. Well done staff and good on you Travelodge!
We had pre-booked breakfast for Monday morning. The cooked food was very well prepared and the vegetarian dishes kept away from the meat. Sadly there was no redbush/rooibos tea for a caffeine-free experience but soya-milk was available for the cereals, so that was a nice surprise. Thank you.
It would have been nice if the online breakfast pre-booking option had included the lower priced continental breakfast, though I didn't complain too much about having to eat a cooked breakfast to get out money's worth. In any case this would be an issue to take up with Travelodge in general and not with this particular hotel.
All staff were extremely friendly and helpful and I would most definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel are above the busy road. Ask to overlook the quieter back.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

What a brilliant hotel, made even more so by the staff and cleanliness.
We booked this a couple of months ago for a hen night of six people using triple rooms at an extremely cheap rate. The beds were made up and the room was very clean. Our rooms were away from the main road, so a quiet night was had.
We paid extra for breakfast and again the quality was fabulous.
I would definitely use this for another social in the future!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The Travellodge was a great place to stay! The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a lot of space in the rooms and the beds were nice. Breakfast was good and always on time. Would definitely stay there a second time!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

On the night I wanted to stay in Cambridge, my usual choice of hotels were sold out. I was not disappointed by this Travelodge, great checkin and service from the staff. Room spacious and clean, the shower was great, hot water and fantastic pressure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank AUKTourist
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I had a great welcome from the receptionist team who were very friendly and polite as well as a member of the cleaning staff who answered some questions I had on my departure. Very good value for money also!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge