“Tasty”
Review of Golden Wok

Golden Wok
Ranked #113 of 128 Quick Bites in Cambridge
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good prompt delivery - tasty food but second time the sweet and sour sauce hasn't been included - irritating when you've ordered sweet and sour chicken balls - bit dry without , so a little disappointed tonight ☹️

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best chinese we have had for a very long time. Came early, piping hot, huge portions and very reasonably priced. We are definitely using this restaurant again, well done!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 21 November 2020

I ordered a delivery from this Chinese, I am 5 miles away after 1hr 15 mins I called to see where my order was. The restaurant told me they don't deliver to the address 5 miles away and did not contact me to tell me this. They instead told me they couldn't dial international numbers despite having my email address but told me they were in the kitchen and could not go upstairs to send an email. Appauling customer service.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Due to allergy requirements I rang my order through. The gentleman I spoke to was extremely helpful and my requests were all dealt with.
Having not had Chinese food for several years due to requiring a gluten free diet, finally have found a local establishment who understand and don’t put doubt in my mind that the food is safe for me to eat.
Delivery was 15 mins earlier than requested but it wasn’t a huge problem.
The food was plentiful and of a good standard.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2020

The staff were very accommodating as I needed to discuss dietary requirements. They were very obliging and honest . The gluten free food was labelled clearly. Food was very nice. It might be helpful if they’re online menu was marked GF against gluten free options or GFA if a dish can be adapted.
Swill definitely use them again.
They delivered for a small charge, all be it 10 mins earlier than requested