I can't recommend this apartment enough. It is beautifully decorated with all the mod cons you could need. The owner was so helpful. A great location only five minutes walk from the town centre, and even less to the city walls. Would definitely return.
We stayed at 4A for a few days with our 4 year old, whilst we visited friends in Chester. The flat is really excellent. It's been done up to a very high standard, is clearly well maintained and brilliantly well equipped. Essentials such as tea, coffee, milk and cake are provided which is a great welcome. Location is extremely central, just a short stroll to the shops even for our 4yo, but at the same time amazingly quiet at night. Great wi-fi. Comes with a parking space so no worries there either. Can't fault it.
Had a great stay with my partner,our 1yr old and my mum and dad. Great location to city centre (literally a few mins walk) and the apartment was ideal for all of us. The apartment was spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. Beds were so comfy and the apartment felt really spacious even with us all in it. It had all the amenities that we needed and it really felt like home from home. There is a lovely courtyard outside and it's in such a lovely road. We have stayed in hotels in Chester but loved the apartment for us, it was lovely to have that freedom you don't get with hotels. It really made our few days in Chester and would love to stay here again. It's a big tick and 5 star from us
* Excellent apartment, very clean, modern upgrades
* Great location - 2 minute walk from Watergate St - main pedestrian shopping street in the City Center
* Very friendly and helpful owners living in apartment next door
* Great value re: rental price
* Large screen television in living room with all the Sky Channels
* Bedrooms with their own modern televisions
* Bathrooms clean and modern with well working showers
* Modern kitchen
* Apartment has everything one could ask for and will definitely look to book again when I am in Chester !