“all the food was cold”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

the buffet everthing we tried was cold. smelt like a damp cellar floor sticky the place was empty cutlery aged for a chester indian should have been better furniture out off the ark

2  Thank adfrancis29

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Do not order for delivery from this resturant.

They will lie about not having your order, refuse to refund when food doesnt arrive and if it does arrive you will be waiting for 2 hours.

The food itself is mediocre at best and i will never order from here again.

2  Thank Chaz P
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My nan brought me here for lunch. When we arrived we were told that they weren't open as they were having electrical issues. My nan being my nan, she argued her way to get a table so we were the only customers.
The food was delightful, I had the saag aloo and garlic chilli chicken. Big thanks to the team for allowing us in.

1  Thank phildos
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Both my partner and I had a buffet meal this afternoon, after much anticipation and hungry stomachs we were really looking forward to our meal. Wow what a disappointment, the food was terrible, there was hardly any meat in the dishes and non at all in the chicken korma (minus chicken). The sauces were watery without much flavour and the rice was barely warm not to mention the dried up vegetables and stale oily fried starters . This place really needs to up its game as there are much better Indian buffets around especially considering the price.

2  Thank David_Pulford
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Visiting Chester for the weekend we noticed all the Indian restaurants were slightly away from the city centre so off we went. This one looked relatively quiet but nice and clean so we decided to go in, glad we did. The food was really tasty, fresh and piping hot and we found the staff to be very pleasant. Also very surprised how inexpensive when the bill arrived.

1  Thank BB3rn4rd