“Meal ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Staying nearby at the Carden Park hotel restaurant being extremely busy we we advised to try The Egerton Arms I’m so glad we did my burger was exceptional as was the rest of our party of 7s food , living fairly local to this establishment I’m quite surprised we haven’t visited before I’m certain this will change , lovely food excellent service wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and return .

1  Thank Lammy283

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I must say the lunch was perfect ,smoked haddock with poached egg on a bed of potatoes
The restaurant was very quiet for a Saturday lunch time

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We call here for lunch every couple of months and over many years have never been disappointed. Today was no exception and although the pub was busy with lunch service we were served quickly by friendly and efficient staff
I chose the sea food platter which was very good indeed. Poached salmon smoked salmon prawns smoked.mackerel nice spicy Marie rose sauce. Served with a very pleasant well dressed mixed salad and some beautiful fresh bread. My husband opted for steak chips and salad and again declared it excellent value and very well cooked. We were wished a nice day as we left and felt like valued customers.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We went for an early evening meal. We were made to feel very welcome. The tables are evenly spaced out, so nobody is sitting on top of each other. The service of the staff is superb.

1  Thank TimothyCorbett
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Lovely place to eat friendly staff service very good the steak and seafood options are fantastic a regular in this place