“Had a fab hen party”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Holly House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

beccishaw
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Had a fab hen party”
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Had a fab hen weekend lovely spacious house, great location and so picturesque. We had the recommended caterers Tudor House who were brilliant. Lovely rooms and plenty of bathrooms all my friends were blown away by it, thanks :)

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
adcookie1...
Chorley, United Kingdom
“20th - 22nd May for a special occasion”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This property is truly amazing and words can not do it justice, it simply needs to be seen to be appreciated. We had a fantastic and memorable weekend at Holly House. Paula was brilliant, very quick to respond to emails and made us all feel welcome. If you are looking for a get away with amazing views, beautiful countryside and a house of excellent interior and exterior quality, then this is the place for you.

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
2 Jun 2016
Thanks Adam we were glad you had such a nice time and thanks for taking the trouble to leave such a nice review.
Stephi77
“Absolutely stunning!”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Hello,
This place was amazing, beautiful views, stunning home and everything you need to have a lovely weekend. Paula is fantastic, very welcoming and couldn't have done more to ensure our weekend was stress free. There is nothing bad to say other than I wish I could book this place more often ;)
Will definitely look at re visiting in the future, Thank you!
Xx

Charlie14...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Amazing House with fantastic views & beautiful location”
Reviewed 14 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked the house over a year ago for my Daughters surprise Hen Party the house is as amazing as the pictures and really they don't do it justice because when we arrived the house and location are stunning, the amenities are perfect for a party weekend with so much space for our party, we had Tudor House deliver us an amazing buffet for the Friday evening, spent a lovely day in Chester and then we had a Chef @ Shivaree come and cook us an amazing evening meal topped off with Glen the Butler, the girls really enjoyed our weekend and I can't wait to visit this lovely location again. Paula & David could not be more helpful whenever we contacted them for help and information they responded quickly and it was lovely meeting Paula after several chats on the phone. Would highly recommend for a party or special family get together

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything but especially the stunning location
Liked least: Agar cooker but we didn't use
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Gemma T
“Amazing views and beautiful home!”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This house was beautiful, I would definitely recommend! Amazing views and sheep at the end of the garden too!

I arranged a hen weekend for my sister, we had a chef cook a meal and then went to village hotel for a spa day. Would recommend also!

The only thing we had difficulty with was the wifi as it was changing over during my stay (I assume this would not be a problem for anyone else in the future).

The only other thing that I noticed was a couple door handles were either loose or came off altogether which is a shame just because of the beauty of the house, obviously this did not impact the quality of my stay.

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
5 May 2016
Hi Gemma, thank you for your lovely comments. We're always disappointed not to get 5 star reviews and I can't say how frustrated I was with the broadband change of supplier. I was categorically assured that it would switch automatically from Plusnet to BT. On the morning of your arrival I checked and Plusnet had ceased the service and BT hadn't initiated. I checked 4 times prior to your arrival with no change and telephoned BT each time, receiving assurances the switch was imminent.
If I ever change supplier again I will ensure it is not on a Friday! Everything is fine now plus we've got BT Sports but I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
We've checked handles on all doors and cupboards and found only one loose in a bedroom which I've now tightened. If you could let us know where else you noticed a problem that would be great.
Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.

Paula and David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing