US$122
US$107
US$108
US$84
Hotels.com
Grosvenor Place Guest House(Chester)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$161
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Alexandra Lodge Guest House(Chester)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$84
US$246
US$222
Orbitz.com
1,696 results
All reviewscanal boatreal ale bardinner cruisecanaletto restaurantbusiness roomoverlooking the canalclub roomcity centrepremier roomdinner dancecar parkbar priceshealth clublovely hotelbreakfast was buffet stylespa facilitiescourse meal
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Very pleasant hotel. Breakfast and dinner was good variety and very good value. Nicely positioned on the canal and easy to get into a very quaint town centre. The walk round the wall was good but take some water on a warm day. There was parking at the hotel which gets busy as the day goes on. Chester zoo was easy to get too. I would go back without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
MillHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Mill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear Flogel

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay you have had at The Mill Hotel & Spa. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We booked for nights knowing little about Chester, or The Mill. What a lovely surprise on both counts. Our room was, as requested, quiet with the added bonus of a canal view, breakfast and dinner were very good indeed, the staff were great, friendly and efficient and the addition of the really good spa was a bonus. You can dine on the hotels narrow boat, or take tea and float around the canal whist doing so too. The location is great, five minutes into town, about the same to the station, we came by train, and if you chose a walk by the canal there are some great small but significant historic industrial sites on the way to stunning countryside- just FAB. We are diary searching for a return date as there is so much to see in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel straddles the canal via a pedestrian bridge, our room was opposite the main hotel facilities and therefore quite.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Angela C

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at The Mill Hotel & Spa. Thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences with us, I am delighted you had such an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Stayed here with my Mrs in July for 4 nights. We had a very enjoyable stay. Staff were helpful and friendly in all departments. Lovely breakfast and excellent food served at Bar. Rooms were well cleaned and serviced every day. The hotel was very convenient to city centre. Five minute walk. Enjoyed Chester very much, a very nice historic town with plenty to see and do. We will be back another time.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
MillHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Mill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear James R

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you have had at The Mill Hotel & Spa.
I am delighted you had such an excellent experience with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Ideally situated for visiting Chester, within easy walking distance of town centre. Good car parking. Bar meals were good and good choice of local beers. There is a leisure centre with pool. Cheshire outlet centre and Port Sunlight are driving distance. Watch out for speed camera on Hoole Road, busiest one in town!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear jsharrisonfrics

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at The Mill Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I stayed at the Mill Hotel for the one night as I had a meeting in Chester. I picked this hotel as it was close to the train station. Its about a five minute walk away. My room was clean and comfortable but was really quite small.
Breakfast was the normal fry up. My only comment would be to tell the breakfast staff that you can hear everything they say in the kitchen doorway in the restaurant. Reception staff were lovely. looked like there was a canal boat that you could eat in and the bar looked like it was buzzing with a live band. I didn't go in as I was on my own. A perfect stay for me.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Darren M

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Mill Hotel & Spa.
I am so pleased to read your review heading 'Perfect Stay' which is the desired experience we strive to provide.

I have passed your comments onto our Food & Beverage Manager regarding your breakfast and please accept my sincere apologies for this rare occurrence.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,