“The best curry I’ve ever had!!”

Asha Indian Resaurant
Ranked #66 of 224 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having spent a week in Mylor on holiday we wanted to enjoy a curry on our last night. We called up and ordered a take away, it was only a 45 minute wait. I can honestly say it tasted absolutely delicious! The best curry I’ve had and I’ve tried curries all over the world. (Which I know might say something about the other curries I’ve had). The naan bread was so tasty and cooked perfectly. This will definitely be a place I would recommend to family and friends if they’re visiting this area and 100% a place I will come back to when we’re holidaying here again. I wish I had a photo to add to this review however we were hungry and it tasted too good to spend time taking photos of it! :)

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (311)

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely food and a crisp pint. Take their cleanliness seriously and the restaurant is all COVID safe. Really enjoyed my food and the playlist. Not often you get ambient trance in a restaurant. Great playlist!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Yesterday (23/6/21) was our 3rd visit to this lovely Indian restaurant.. and our first meal out in 18 months… we very occasionally visit Falmouth and if we do eat out.. we have generally headed for the Asha… nice surroundings, very nice and attentive staff and the most wonderful meals..
We had popadoms etc, onion bargee, my wife had chicken tandoori and I had a chicken damask, rice, naan .. all brilliant… we both enjoy a good Indian ..this was special and we would recommend 100% … and very reasonably priced… rarely give 10/10 .. but will today … thank you to the friendly staff who helped make it a lovely evening out …

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 12 June 2021

We had a meal here on our anniversary and we were made to feel very welcome. The food was amazing! At the end we were unable to book a taxi and the owner insisted in taking us back to our hotel. We will definitely return when we are next in Falmouth.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 6 June 2021

The staff made a real effort from the start to make everyone feel welcome, excellent Covid provisions were apparent but not over bearing - The food was uniformly good although i did think my lamb dish lacked a bit of seasoning - there was a very minor billing error that they bent over backwards to correct and very generously provided us with some extra drinks - The didnt need to do this but these things matter and make the difference between a meal out and a memorable experience - worthy of their 5 star rating and as you will see, i dont give many

Date of visit: May 2021