“Thai to the max! ”

Price range: US$10 - US$31
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant is designed to give an authentic Thai garden ambience with lots of artifacts to enhance this. We have 30 covers inside and 8 on our outside Terrace. Our restaurant is cosy and friendly and we strive to welcome and put all our diners at ease.Our waiting staff are English and young. They have a detailed knowledge of Thai food and can help and advise on choices where appropriate.Our Chef is Thai and has a lifetime of experience in preparing and cooking her native food. While we welcome well behaved young children there is simply no room inside the restaurant for prams or pushchairs, so they will have to be left outside.If the restaurant is quiet we reserve the right to close early, it is always advisable to telephone in advance to make a reservation.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My hubby & I visited this restaurant on recommendation from our B&B and OMG, so glad we did.

There are lots of interesting dishes that I imagine are traditionally Thai but being so close to the sea, there is a vast selection of fish with a Thai flavour twist.

As a lover of Thai flavours, the food is sublime but please bear in mind, each dish can be made to your spice level, if you standardly have a medium hot spice, choose mild, this will be at the Thai level if heat, which is way spicier! The chef is Thai and therefore all dishes will be made hotter than you might expect.

I am pescetarian and dairy intolerant and the waiter was very helpful with the menu (which is huge BTW - 19 pages!!)

We started with a sharing starter platter which was delish and I had a monk fish panang curry and my hubby had King Prawn Pad Thai, we shared a jasmine rice - both dishes were fantastic, greatvoortiin sizes too.

If you love Thai food, go to Ocean & Earth but book early as it is a very busy restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018

One of the best Thai restaurants we have eaten at, lovely fresh prepared to order food.
Great service, friendly and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Just had a beautiful meal at Ocean and Earth. The owner and the two staff we met were very friendly and helpful. The food is to die for; make sure you're hungry! Literally nothing negative to say at all. We booked ahead to be on the safe side but lots of people walked in and were accommodated. Lovely atmosphere too. 6 stars, we'll be back

1  Thank jenniemaloney78
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

On our first night in Looe we werent aware that nearly all eating establishments seem to stop serving about 8.30pm!
We found Ocean and Earth (Thai) What a lovely restaurant. Beatifully presented inside. The food was fresh and vibrant and reasonably priced.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Every year we come to Looe for a family holiday. As I am vegetarian I tend to have trouble finding places to eat that have more than one option. At Ocean & Earth, aside from the few options stated as being vegetarian, the menu also says that even if it doesn't have the 'V' symbol next to it, a lot of dishes can actually be cooked vegetarian. So when the waitress came I asked if I could have the Pat Kee Mao as a vegetarian dish (as it had always been my favourite), she smiled and said that was not a problem at all! When the food came it was delicious! The very friendly waitress also brought me a small side of chilli flakes to add to my dish if I wanted, as I couldn't eat the ones in the fish sauce that was on the table.

I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Looe. The menu has a fantastic range of dishes that would suit anyone's needs. This, along with the pleasant atmosphere and very friendly staff, made this a wonderful evening meal for me and my family. We will definitely be returning before our holiday is over!

1  Thank EmC93