“Second visit to this wonderful restaurant”

Old Sail Loft Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Looe
Price range: US$69 - US$69
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tried the fixed menu for dinner and wasn't disappointed , great value and it was no problem to go off menu either. Great fish dishes and catch of the day was extremely good, as was the fish pie, others in the group had pork belly and chicken pie. Nothing but compliments.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Right on. An amazing venue steeped with character

The cuisine is first rate, especially the sea food. Surf and turf to die for and true the fillet with black pudding..... yum.
Upstairs I think is more pleasant for a more intimate meal.
Booking is essential.

1  Thank Hobson00
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Everything was beautifully cooked and presented. The room is quirky and cosy. A very relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank patmcgettigan
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here, food was nice, but by the time you add on extras...sides and sauces the price soon adds up and thought desserts were over priced. However the food was nice so I’d visit again but only if it was just after pay day!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Amazing, the staff were polite and friendly. It was nice and clean and the food was just like their photos. The Seafood Sharing Platter, well we both adore all types of fish and shellfish, we were shocked at the size. Needless to say we were both stuffed after eating it. I am coeliac and they catered for me without any fuss, beautiful gf fresh bread was served with the platter and they gave me separate sauce etc so no cross contamination making me feel at ease. We are going back in a few months as it is only an hour and a half away, I guess at the height of summer you would find it hard to get booked in unless you did it prior to visiting Looe. Service 5* Food 5* Value for money 5* (could not get the rating on here to work) I really recommend this restaurant.