Newquay View Resort
Best Western Hotel Bristol(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$42
US$40
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
US$165
Priceline
Bay Beresford Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Great Western Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$63
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsglamping podsvenue baroutdoor poolchip shopporth beachsmall arcadesteam room and saunaentertainment teamberth caravanfish and chipslovely sitesurf shopwashing up liquidlovely caravanon site shopclean sitenearest beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! What a great weekend. Husband, myself and our dog stayed in a pod. It was great fun and ideal for somewhere to sleep as we were out all day.
‘The Venue’ bar was spacious, the staff were all so friendly and accommodating. The food was amazing. The chef even came out to meet us and to say thank you for the feed back that we gave to another member of staff. He even came to our pod and said goodbye!
Will definitely be going back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
NVRReception, Receptionist at Newquay View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and wish to return. We will ensure that your comments will be shared will all involved.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Thank you for a great break, I have been coming to your site for 50 years and have seen all 3 owners including yourselves.
You have done an amazing amount of work on the site, the site has always been beautiful with the stunning landscape but what a difference it is now in relation to detail and cleanliness.
I really love that you have the beds made with clean white linen along with towels, washing up liquid, cloths, tea towel and toilet roll, these are the things which are essential when renting a caravan.
The Caravans are lovely, on walking round the site they are all nice where as before Peter Bull arrived most were awful, I notice other things such as the landscape is nicer including the bit with the lighthouse just in front of the office, when the plants come up it will be great.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, they always have a smile on their faces, the pool areas are fantastic since they have been refurbished, and it's nice to see an old face, Kevin the life guard who has been there for over 20 years, I remember him when he first started.
When I was a child I always cried when it was time to come home and I haven't had that feeling since, but I can honestly say I had that feeling leaving this time even though the weather was bad. I cannot wait to comeback.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

Janette
Milton Keynes

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It is always very rewarding to see our guests return year after year. We will continue to ensure that we do our best to exceed all expectations of a superb stay at Newquay View Resort and we hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

While we stayed here the weather was very cold, so as you expect most people had heating, radiators on most of the night. Woke up next day, and around 9 o’clock no radiators working, no gas fire, no gas cooker, no shower no gas what so ever. Waited until about 10 o’ clock and went over to office to be met with yes we know no gas, to be told we have ran out of gas and tanker should be here around dinner time. 1 pm still no gas went back to office and then manager told me should be here by 3pm, children had yet had no breakfast or dinner. Took family into Newquay to get late diner etc. Got back about 4.30 pm. Hot water working no heating, went back to office spoke to manager again (mater of fact attitude) arrange for maintainence to put heating back on, fair enough. Asked if ther was any chance of a meal voucher or £5 or £10 in the club house, stated was not camps fault that they had run out of gas ????? and that he would not give me anything for the extra cost or inconvenience it had caused. No hot water in the showers in the swimming pool either. BAD attitude of the manager rest of the staff great, very doubtful if we will return, been here a few times now, not about the money, just the offer would have been nice, BAD, BAD, management, or should I say manager, in my opinion.

Room Tip: Bottom of camp is nearer to club house, swimming pool etc.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NVRReception, Receptionist at Newquay View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I can empathise with your frustration, however, as my Manager did politely point out, there was a national shortage of gas and the whole of the country was in short supply as was reported on the news channels, therefore we had limited resources until the gas actually arrived. The severe weather conditions also added to the situation. Our Cluster Park Manager was informed by the supplier that the gas was on it's way, but he continued phoning them well in advance to be met with an answerphone message, as they were closed. It is unfortunate that this coincided with your stay here. The Londis shop on site is very well stocked with bread and cereal where many of our guests found some supplies to keep them going in the meantime.

We sincerely hope that this unfortunate experience has not deterred you from visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Me and my 2 children aged 3 & 5 stayed in one of the caravans, it was spotless, and spacious. The pool was excellent and the entertainment was superb, the kids made so many new friends. The staff were friendly and always on hand. Very clever by them having to walk through the amusements arcade to get to the bar and entertainment. Cost me a fortune but we all loved it. Thankyou for a brilliant stay.

Room Tip: Number 61 was superb
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your lovely comments. We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We have stayed at Newquay view twice now and both times have been fantastic. The swimming pool is great, my children loved the floats. There is a nice bar area & everywhere is very clean. The staff are also very helpful. Great place to stay, we will definitely be booking again next year

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are pleased your stay with us met with your expectations and we certainly hope to see you again in the not too distant future.