4,297 results
All reviews the cottages terrace restaurant samphire restaurant fistral view courtyard room storm watching main restaurant four poster bed hotel facilities dog friendly hotel beautiful hotel self catering relaxation room stunning views cream tea steam room overlooking the sea
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Experienced the headland spa for the first time this evening, couldn’t fault the spa and surrounding areas, clean and tidy. Would definitely use the spa again in the future, and possibly indulge in something extra, only experienced the twilight spa evening, only let down was the evening was advertised as a ‘glass of bubbly’ on arrival my confirmation email also has this on however we never actually received said drink, not the biggest issue but would’ve topped the evening off nicely and added to the chilled evening!

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank jadey25xx
W-Pheby, Guest Relations Manager at The Headland Hotel & Spa - Newquay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Jade

I am so glad that you enjoyed your twilight spa evening, but I dio apologise about the missing bubbly. I will certainly pass that on. However, it seems you did not allow that to spoil your evening and I am really pleased that everything else was so good.

Hoping to see you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

had a nice visit at the hotel and all was very nice. the staff were quite accomodating and aervice was good.you pay foe what you get. seems the hotel are constantly trying to improve and there is building work ongoing next door.
parents came along for high tea which is an experience in itself and lovley to sit next to open fire watching the winter waves on fistral beach.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ben

I am very pleased to see that you and your parents enjoyed your visit to The Headland. Thank very much you for your lovely remarks. Yes we are building a superb new aqua centre at the moment and I hope you will come and see it when it is completed.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Just back from an fantastic 1 night stay. Cannot fault the Headland, the provide a great stay in well appointed rooms with good old fashioned customer service. The samphire restaurant is a must for an evening meal and the local produce on offer is a lovely touch. Enjoy a great freshly cooked breakfast and then relax in the Spa before and afternoon walk on the beach. Great stay, great value.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Stella

It is lovely to see that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us so much.Thank you very much for the terrific compliments you have paid us.

I do hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Another fabulous holiday at the Headland
The staff are the very best, nothing is to much trouble for them.
The Samphire Restaurant is first class with a great new menu.
Location, location, so very true, views to take your breath away.
See you next year!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Carole And Barr... G

Dear Carole

It is lovely to see that you have had another fabulous holiday with us. Thank you so much for your superb feedback. We really look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit and definitely not my last. My husband and I celebrated our 10th Wedding anniversary here 2 years ago, and this trip we extended a family trip with 2 wonderful days with the kids and our dog. The staff really are so warm and welcoming from check in to check out and every bit in between. The service is brilliant and the food is not only delicious but there are many options to choose from. Our dog was so well catered for too, doggy blankets, bowls, treats and even had staff check in on him in our room whilst we dined out.

The location is perfect for beaches, walks, eating out, shopping and very accessible with plenty of parking.

The views are breathtaking and you simply can't beat going to sleep to the sound of the sea.

Highly recommended. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashleigh M

Dear Ashleigh

Thank you so much for those lovely comments and a super recommendation. I am so glad that you all enjoyed your stay so much and I quite agree - there really is nothing quite like going to sleep to the sound of the sea.

It will be a great pleasure to welcome you all back whenever you can make it.