“Awful ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Worse food eaten out ever. Cold, bland and not authentic. Would not recommend to anyone who has taste buds.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Interesting menu with your typical Mexican fare. Lots of choices for vegetarians which was nice. Really big portions too. Only issue is that the food is quite bland and they don't have any side sauces or chilli to spice it up. Even the hottest habenero dish was just bbq sauce. So although the staff were lovey and it was decently priced i wouldn't return unless i had a bottle of chilli in my bag!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, fantastic cocktails, lovely friendly staff and atmosphere. Good prices. Will definitely return with rest of family later in the year.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Comprehensive menu, great food and reasonable prices. Friendly staff and good atmosphere.
The food tasted genuine Mexican and plenty of it. Enjoyed a virgin cocktail too, plenty of choice of cocktails

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Never go to this restaurant they over charge you and forget about you!!!

Me and seven friends went there for New Year's Eve to celebrate New Year. on arrival we were sent in the downstairs restaurant at the back. Drink orders with very slow to start with and forgetting to bring the right amount of glasses for water, which never turned up. When main courses arrived side dishes were missing like coleslaw , portions of chips and wedges. When confronting the waitress to ask where the side orders were her response was I need to go home to my family. We were totally forgotten about and not bothered with,no one seems to care or want to talk to us. No one asked us to see if the food was ok or ask if we needed the bill. We decided to walk upstairs to the restaurant and demand to pay the bill and tell them that they missed off loads of side orders !and we didn't get the drinks we orders. As we got our bill and we realised they had added drinks on our bill which we never ordered , 4 Corona and vodka shots and some beers. I think the staff were very unprofessional and incompetent of their jobs. I would never go back there all my friends ever again. I work in a catering business I'm a chef I usually cook for 500 people on a daily basis I've never seen so much chaos,and unprofessional amateurs work.
I think they should change the name of senior dicks!! Two, we are .... that would be a much better name for them.
I hope this can help people when choosing a restaurant in Newquay remember to check your bill.

1  Thank Tom C