US$103
US$190
US$177
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
Great Western Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$95
US$72
AbreakAway(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$48
All reviewshonesty bargames roompool tabletable footballdvds to borrowdvd playerdrinks fridgesky sportscoffee and juicebreakfast roompower showertown centrefull englishbeach towelsthe ground floorsmall fridgegood size
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly and professional staff. Very clean and tidy bedroom and ensuite bathroom. Super breakfast. Easy to park in the car park. Close to town centre and a short walk to the beach. I highly recommend. Great value for money.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely bnb that feels like a hotel, the room we had, for the price was amazing!
Welcoming owners who showed us around and let us check in early.
The place smells so clean and is very tidy, with a lovely area where you can watch tv, play pool and other arcade games.
Dvds are available downstairs to use in your room.
Lovely view from our room aswell, with a massive balcony.
Car park at the back, and a 2 minute walk into the town centre!
Wouldn’t look anywhere else to stay if I come back to Newquay.

1  Thank Sam N
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Only stayed here for one night... £46 on booking.com

Just looking for somewhere to stay overnight, mostly interested in looking around Newquay! Great reception... nice little tour given which was helpful!! And then we went up to the room....! We must have got upgraded or something! It was beautiful. Lovely big balcony, huge king size bed, beautiful new bathroom and even a little spare room with a single bed in!!! Both rooms had a TV and DVD player. Downstairs was a huge games room, with pool, sky TV, loads of DVDs to choose from to take up to the room!

Honestly could not fault the place. It’s also a 2 minute walk into town! Literally!!!

Don’t miss this place... you’ll regret it!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed a the Quies before and it didn't disappoint second time around. I have to say I don't know how they do it for the price. Staff are more than friendly and welcoming and the rooms are tip top with plentiful amenities. Cool crisp bed linen and large fluffy towels, large comfy beds and ample drink facilities in the room. Do not hesitate to book this place, you won't find better at twice the price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here back in March and left my charger in the room, as I live quite a distance I emailed the hotel asking if they could send it to my home address they said it was fine and charged me 4.90 for delivery. It’s been over a month to find out the hotel have written the wrong postcode on the parcel resulting in the parcel now being undeliverable. When I contacted the hotel with this issue and explain I am now out of pocket for a 40 pound charger and 4.90 delivery charge they responded with ‘you left it that’s your problem’ I was shouted at by a member of staff and also hung up on.. the place is the nice but the staff are beyond terrible. Will 100% not be going back after how I have been treated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple