Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Coasteering with JB 😎

Fantastic morning coasteering with JB's expert guidance, my son and I enjoyed our second event even... read more

Reviewed yesterday
andrewfL2335II
Amazing coasteering session!

It was my first time coasteering and I was a little apprehensive about the safety of the jumps... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
goldilocksb
Sawley, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Newquay
Coasteering
21 Reviews
from US$77.47
from US$63.39
from US$56.35
from US$266.23
2,109 results
All reviews great fun body boarding these guys surf coaching coasteering session rob barber surfing lessons catching waves sea kayaking hour session great instructor hen do safe hands safety briefing his team next year great afternoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From a spur of the moment idea I had, booked up real easy at the office, all kit supplied, and had a fantastic session for my first time surfing!
Sophie gave our group of 4 simple, easy to follow and understand instructions on how and what to do. Even in the water giving us more guidance on what wasn’t quite right but also what was good!! Definitely will be booking again!!

Date of experience: August 2021
newquayactivitycentr, Guest Relations Manager at Newquay Activity Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thanks, it was a pleasure to have you join us and enjoy one of our ocean adventures. Its great to hear that you had a positive experience with Sophie, I will pass on your kinds words.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing time coasteering today with my partener. Both our instructors, JB and Ben were both very professional, entertaining and knowledgeable. We also included SUP and snorkeling on the day and Ben's knowledge of the local area and life in it was exceptional. Highly recommend JB and Ben, will definitely be back!!!

Date of experience: August 2021
newquayactivitycentr, Front Office Manager at Newquay Activity Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thanks for dropping by and leaving us a 5* review. We are glad you had such a positive experience your sessions with us here at Newquay Activity Centre. I will pass on your kind comments toBen and JB.
We strive to make every lesson fun and enjoyable. We hope you return for another action packed activity.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I took part in the costeering, SUB and snorkling. Our instructors JB and Ben could not have been any more supportive friendly and informative. They were so lovely and even if it was a bit scary, they encouraged us all the way! Will defo do this again! Thrilling and so much fun! Highly recommend JB and Ben!

Date of experience: August 2021
newquayactivitycentr, Public Relations Manager at Newquay Activity Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thanks Ronni, it was a pleasure to have you join us and enjoy one of our ocean adventures. JB and Ben will be stoked with your kind words.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had JB and Harry for three different activities over the week: Surfing , Coasteering and SUP and they were fantastic. My 11 and 14 year olds felt safe at all times. Great experience and great coaches too. Highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you for such a great review, it's fantastic to hear that you had such a great sessions with us here at the NAC. It's fantastic that your children had such an awesome time and that they felt safe and confident enough to enjoy the activities.
We look forward to welcoming you guys back for another awesome activity.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a beautiful family kayak experience. Everything was well organised and we were lucky to see a seal during our trip. Our instructor James was fantastic, really kind and helpful. He took us around exploring the caves and the Newquay Harbour.
Thanks James for the fantastic experience.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thanks Christian, it was a pleasure to have your family join us on a kayaking session. It's a real bonus to see one of our local seals close up, I bet that was great experience. Thank you for your kind words, I will pass them on to the instructors.