US$123
Hotels.com
The Atlantic Hotel(Newquay)
US$244
US$237
All reviewsguest housebreakfast in bedhonesty bar in the loungemini fridgeb bsdvd playerbreakfast was excellentcentral locationwouldn't stay anywhere elseoff road parkingfew minutes walk awaycouldn't faultfull englishperfect stayfeel very welcomenothing is too much troublethought of everything
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Warm welcome from excellent hosts, breakfast delicious and plenty of it, everything about St Bernards just what I want in a guesthouse stay. What's not to like?
Location ideal in centre of town near to all amenities, busy road but bearable.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I would stay here in near future brilliant service and friendly owners made it place I will highly recommend. Property is immaculate fresh and well run. And thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Breakfast was excellent as was the facilities.

Good parking provision and very secure yard for any bicycle. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I visit Newquay again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Great b&b that made me feel like home with all the comfort of a quality hotel. No wish not fulfilled. I'm completely satisfied and I'm coming again. If it only wouldn't get booked out so quickly......

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2015

In Greek mythology Procrustes is an innkeeper who invites travelers to stay with him. He had a standard-size bed, and if the travelers were too short he would stretch them to fit, and if they were too long he would amputate their excess length. I was reminded of Procrustes during my recent stay here, as the only way I could get to sleep was to assume an uncomfortable fetal position. I can usually make do with a short bed if it has no footboard, but in this case bars at the end of the bed -- which serve no functional or decorative purpose -- forced me into unnatural positions.

Other then the lack of a good night's sleep this B&B is very good. The room is clean and quiet, the internet connection is strong and fast, and the innkeepers friendly.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Louisefallon, Owner at St.Bernards Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

I am sorry to hear that you found our bed uncomfotable but I am even more disappointed that you choose only to mention this on Tripadvisor.

When the booking was made there was no notes and the only special requirement was to advise us that your daughter was vegetarian. This leaves me wondering that when you flew home did you ask for a seat with extra leg room when you booked?

If you had said something when you were here we could have addressed your concern, by switching rooms or worse case there is an occasional bed in your room that has no foot or head to it that could have been made up.

We are completely renovating the room at the end of the season and the beds will be changed. We will take your comments taken into consideration as all guest feedback is very valuable to us. Once again, had you told us of your concerns whilst you were with us, it could have been addressed at the time.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Received a lovely warm welcome and were made to feel very comfortable.. This place has all the simple things as well as cool mod cons.. Had an overall lovely stay.. Will definitely be coming back again..

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple