“Most Delicious food, Great staff and top notch service”

The Boatshed Cafe-Bar
Ranked #33 of 190 Restaurants in Penzance
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I went there yesterday wih my parents, wanted to grab a meal before we were off from cornwall and wanted to introduce my parents to all that cornwall had to offer. My selection was based on reviews of the place and oh I completely agree..
Excellent food with highest quality ingredients and friendly staff, we had salmon and cod- both fishes cooked to perfect and utmost fresh- melted in mouth.. whereas my mom ordered medeterranean pizza - trust me this was the I one much better than any speciality Italian restaurant.

The only apology I have is for the staff, apologies I was in a rush and didnt have spare cash to leave a good tip, promise next time I am back wil make it up to you..

Please keep it up.. the place will do wonders and give other businesses run for their money

Nigel W, Owner at The Boatshed Cafe-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you for your positive comments, it is very much appreciated. We're glad that you had an enjoyable experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Very good menu and lovely food. One of the staff even looked after my grandson whilst we ate. Service above and beyond the call of duty. Highly recommneded

Nigel W, Owner at The Boatshed Cafe-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Reviewed 6 October 2016

The boatshed looks very inviting and it is, I made a visit 2 years ago to the bar with family, I found it average but family rates it high. It could have changed hands or simply got better but all in all don't rule it out, it has some fab views over looking the beach, and for all you romantics, makes a great place to say fishy somethings to your loved one

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Lots of places offer fish on the menu but disappoint.
This place offers a wide range of tasty fresh fish dishes with flair.
Well priced and totally unpretentious. Just good, well cooked fresh seafood.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We had often looked at this restaurant were put off by the look of it but this was only the cafe bit the restaurant was upstairs which was very rustic with little booths and some larger tables for bigger parties. We went on a recommendation and were so glad we did. The food was fantastic, we had seafood in a coconut and lime sauce it was amazing. I don't like salmon and the chef made mine without. Starters and dessert lovely. Staff were very friendly and nothing too much trouble. Would recommend.

Nigel W, Owner at The Boatshed Cafe-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016