Review Highlights
Fantastic

Listened to them sing at the sea shanty festival, was awesome to listen to them. A great group of... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2021
TomWelshy
Gloucester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic

We have been going to Port Isaac for years now to see the Fishermen’s friends preform on the... read more

Reviewed 30 July 2019

from US$896.43
from US$859.81
from US$676.53
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2014

What can you say about a concert by the fabulous Fisherman's Friends that lasted just short of two hours with the beautiful harbour of Port Isaac as a backdrop other than it was excellent. An absolute must see event.

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank Bracken3Haslemere
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Being a local we have sorely missed this lively bunch of ordinary guys singing for the community this year but our thoughts have been with them over such a very difficult time. We look forward to their return if and when they are ready but completely understand it must be WHEN they are ready. They are a delight and inspiration to ordinary local folk and their followers all over the UK and we wish them good luck and thank them for all the good work they have done for local charities over the years. We will,wait for their decision but wish them luck if they decide to start singing again.

Date of experience: December 2012
1  Thank hawthorns192
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I heard this excellent catchy music while going in one or two shops in port Issac and I wondered who they were as I hadn't heard of them but my son and I liked their music so much we bought a CD and played it in the car going home!
So every time I feel a bit blue I can put the music on and instantly be transported back to beautiful Port Issac and I intend buying more

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank winegum10
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We could only buy their CD since they aren't performing this year. Two of their members were killed in an accident when they were on tour. CD is great.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Durand39
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I met John from Fishermans Friends who conducted a tour of Port Isaac village showing us the Doc Martin "must sees" and sharing his knowledge of all the nooks and crannies of the villag. John has good coffee at his cafe "May contain nuts"

Date of experience: June 2013