“Fantastic food & great staff. Great for meat eaters & vegi/vegan too.”
Review of Blas Burgerworks

Blas Burgerworks
Ranked #13 of 158 Restaurants in St Ives
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Thank you for the wonderful food. It was awesome to take my old mum out to have a proper hand made burger. The last time she had such a fabulous burger was when she lived in New York in the 60's. Such a delight to have great food here in St Ives. Both my mother & I are trained chefs so we can be critical. But the food & the service at Blas is wonderful. The staff are lovely & take great care. Thank you Lisa for finding us a space tonight. We came away refreshed & really happy. I cant thank you enough. The espresso coffee was also superb & the desserts amazeballs. Highly recommend Blas burgers for a quality night out. The attention to detail is appreciated x See you soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Great burgers
Great kids meal / bambino portions were ideal for 13 year olds
Fantastic wine value
Excellent puddings

One thing to improve:
Paper straws instead of plastic

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was treated to a meal out for my birthday, and chose Blas. The service was prompt, friendly and informative.
My burger was delicious, the prosecco was great. There was no rush by staff for ya to finish and leave. Oh, and the cookie dough in a pan was a triumph!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A last minute decision to go there on Thursday night and stupidly didn’t book !
When we got there the place was absolutely buzzing and the lovely waitress said we’d have to wait 15 mins for a table.
My friend and I were tired and hungry and weren’t sure what to do but decided we’d wait and oh my goodness I’m so glad we did !
The burger was sublime , the atmosphere was wonderful and my pudding was out of this world !
Fab food , lovely staff and can’t wait to go back .
Best burger I’ve ever had ! Thank you Blas x

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Have been meaning to try for ages. Went for early supper before a gig at The Arts Club. There were 6 of us so we were able to book. Just as well because even at 5.30 it was rammed. Staff were friendly and efficient, full of knowledge of the myriad of burgers on offer. Burger was delicious as were the fries. Two improvements I’d recommend. A draft ale would be fab. Wine choice was a bit limited.
Had a great time nonetheless. Will be back soon.