See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Stayed one night, before setting off walking, spotless, large spacious room and helpful lady. Breakfast had a good variety in relation to options. I would agree about booking for a meal on an evening, St Ives very busy.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Liz is a very nice host and her B&B in St. Ives is nice, new, clean, and cosy. Her breakfast is more than just a full english!
The place was easy to find and we also manages to manoeuvre our car into the very narrow parking space at the backside. We had the rooms on the top floor, which is ideal for families (two rooms, bathroom shared, good seaview from one room). Be aware that the bed is quite soft (nice for us, potentially painful for guests with back problems)

The only downside was that we were there only for one night on August bank holiday. Liz, for the next busy bank holiday weekend, please warn your guests that they should book a table for dinner well in advance. We ended up having good but unexpected fish and chips...

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernhard K
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A friend and I stayed a night at this B&B in Saint Ives. The place was extremely clean and tidy, nicely decorated in B&W with metal accents, and Liz (the host) was great; very sweet and helpful. The bed was sooooooo comfortable, there were good in-room items such as an iPad dock with integrated speakers, a TV, and your typical coffee/tea setup. Breakfast was very good and abundant - I went for a cold breakfast option so didn't sample the cooking. The location was a 5 minute walk to Wharf Road. If I ever come to Saint Ives again, I can't see any reason why I wouldn't stay here again (my friend felt the same, so this review is on her behalf as well).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My Husband and I stayed here for two nights, the hotel is impecabbly clean and tidy and the rooms light, airy and comfortable. Lovely breakfast in the morning, Liz the proprieter is so very friendly and helpful.
Ideally located to the main part of St Ives.
Will highly recomend and hope to visit again

Sally

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

What a great 4 nights I had at this wonderful B&B. Spectacular modern decore which looks brand new. Wonderful hot shower and Wifi access. Scrumptious breaky. And only a 5 minute walk to the beach and main area of St Ives. Thank you Liz.

• Stayed: July 2013