“Quality and great value”
Review of Tintagel Arms

Tintagel Arms
Ranked #22 of 31 Restaurants in Tintagel
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Spotted the special £5 menu board and thought we would take a chance after a disaterous week with meals ranging from poor to mediocre all of which were vastly over priced. To our suprise the service was good and the meals were freshly made wife had the ham egg and chips off the £5 board I had the fish pie with new potatoes and freshly prepared mix veg at £9 plus drinks £18.85 great value quality meal *****

Dog Friendly Pub
*****

Reviewed 30 May 2015

This pub, has a good feel. It is old and has a huge menu,plus a specials board. It's the normal pub system..Find a table, note number, order & pay at bar and your meal is served to the table.
The portions are very good and well cooked.
This venue is well worth a visit, so give it a try..You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 27 May 2015

I like staying in pubs as they have some atmosphere and if you are lucky it is the same in the dining room. We decided to eat in and when I saw lamb shanks on the specials I had to give it a go, well it was delicious as was the lemon tart that followed. The staff are so friendly from the time you check in to saying goodnight after a lovely evening.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

We spotted the food board outside and thought it sounded interesting. They have a range of meals for £5 but also a main menu and a specials menu. The food was well presented and really good. My daughter and I shared the cheesy garlic bread as a starter and we were glad we did as it was huge. I had sea bass with a crab bisque and it was good value as there was plenty of fish. My daughter couldn't finish her pizza so they brought her a proper pizza box out so that she could take it home for breakfast! The staff were very friendly and food was obviously cooked fresh as they knew the ingredients. This is useful if you have a food intolerance. We will certainly go again. Very good value.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

For such a small place there are a lot of places to eat in Tintagel. Some of the furnishings look a little tired compared to the competition in the village, but don't let that put you.
Staff are friendly and helpful and there is a decent selection of affordable meals.
Pizzas are pretty good and they have a choice of mains for £5. I had a Thai Fish curry for less than £8 that was very good and just spicey enough - definitely recommend