“Sunday treat”
Review of Miller and Carter

Miller and Carter
Ranked #75 of 562 Restaurants in Exeter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was very impressed with the whole experience. From staff to food. Nice greeting on arrival. Table booked and had a choice of tables. Friendly atmosphere with good knowledge of food and drinks available.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took my daughter and her friend here for an evening meal whilst visiting them during the Easter break. Politely welcomed and shown to our table straight away on arrival. Took a little bit longer than expected for the waiter to take our drink orders but credit to him once he served us, very patient and knowledgeable on the drinks. Food was of a very high standard. Would recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The steak was amazing but the prices eye watering. A G&T was £5:85, rib eye £22:50. So glad the food came on a plate not a roof tile. Extra £1 charged for sweet potato fries, I think that’s a bit tight. Will I return, only if someone takes me...it’s a special day treat for me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The meal was simple but delicious. I had a 50 day wet aged steak prepared nicely but it was the total presentation that was the point of difference. The steak was the star, but it came with an onion bhaji without the spice, delicious. There was an iceberg lettuce quarter with a honey and mustard dressing, perfect for complimenting the steak, fries and tomato (with balsamic I think) light and fresh. All in all one of the best steak dishes I have ever tasted, washed down with a really good glass of Malbec.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So I visited Miller & Carter for the first time as I got given a voucher for Christmas. I’ve been looking forward to visiting and it didn’t disappoint, the food and drinks were really lovely and will be returning, the only reason why I haven’t given 5 stars is because they had run out of something I wanted originally and I have been told by other people this seems to be a consistent problem.