“Perfect steak”
Review of Miller and Carter

Miller and Carter
Ranked #75 of 562 Restaurants in Exeter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit. Staff attentive and helpful and food awesome. My well done rump steak was cooked to perfection, but still moist and tender. Will definitely dine here again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The customer service was amazing they could not do enough, and the food was excellent, and would certainly recommend this restaurant. There was a lovely atmosphere within the restaurant and lighting to make this a wonderful place to visit

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was very impressed with the whole experience. From staff to food. Nice greeting on arrival. Table booked and had a choice of tables. Friendly atmosphere with good knowledge of food and drinks available.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took my daughter and her friend here for an evening meal whilst visiting them during the Easter break. Politely welcomed and shown to our table straight away on arrival. Took a little bit longer than expected for the waiter to take our drink orders but credit to him once he served us, very patient and knowledgeable on the drinks. Food was of a very high standard. Would recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The steak was amazing but the prices eye watering. A G&T was £5:85, rib eye £22:50. So glad the food came on a plate not a roof tile. Extra £1 charged for sweet potato fries, I think that’s a bit tight. Will I return, only if someone takes me...it’s a special day treat for me.