US$82
US$80
Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Breakfast included
Invicta Hotel(Plymouth)
US$107
Hotels.com
Alma Lodge Guest House(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$152
US$148
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$52
Travelodge
    Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

All reviewstavistock roaddouble glazingfour poster bedplenty of parkingseen better daysother guestslong journeywould stay againbed was very comfortabletea and coffeewarm welcomea lovely stay
    Reviewed 16 February 2016

Just enjoyed 2 enjoyable nights here. Very friendly and helpful staff, rooms nice and clean with plenty of storage etc. Breakfast was amazing, one of the best I've ever had on the road. Well located if you're looking to head out to Dartmoor, I'd thoroughly recommend it as a place for an good affordable stay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
    Reviewed 12 February 2016

Although a pleasant and clean hotel it was ready for revamp, it was all a bit to make do.I was given a warm welcome even arriving quite late on a Sunday evening. The room was a little cramped but as I was only staying the one night it wasn't a problem.Break fast was alright, even though a better quality sausage and bacon would help.The free wi-fi was constantly dropping off, I ended up tethering my laptop from my phone.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room.
    • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
    Reviewed 24 January 2016

We arrived at night, struggled to find the place as signage very poor. Reception area small, Staff really lovely friendly woman checked us in and showed us to our room. On entering room 1 it smelled very musty and damp. it was a quick drop off of our bag as we needed to get to our daughters. She had just had a baby which was why we were in Plymouth.
    When we got back later that night we found room to be cold, we put on the convection heater provided as central heating only on for certain hrs (controlled centrally).
    Bed was tiny double mattress as hard as rock, could feel springs through the bedding. carpet very poor joined and frayed at doorway into dirty bathroom. window frames were old peeling paint and rusty wind came straight through. bathroom suite needs to be white .. the bath itself had grime along the joint between the front panel and the bath. the paint was cracked and peeling off the wall .odd pictures and wall plate of no decorative purpose the room we were allocated should not be having guests use it.. it was not fit for purpose.
    there's lots of clutter in the lounge and hallways.. the odd piece for historical reference is nice .. the wood panelling in the room for breakfast is beautiful could do with a waxing .. HOTEL INSPECTER PLEASE VISIT AND HELP THESE LOVELY PEOPLE. images on the booking site I used are very out of date.
    the exterior is in dire need of help as well lots of dead pots weeds, ivy in the border amongst the plants that were there, did not see the any grassed area as in phots provided by owners along the left of the carpark. we see the potential but unfortunately they need to close there doors until the Renovation is undertaken..
    Breakfast which is included was not good, the sausage was dripping in grease and did not taste nice, a mix of Cumberland and Lincolnshire, wished they had locally farmed sourced plain pork sausage, the bacon was dried up as if been under hot lamp. the poached eggs were cooked well but the quality of egg wasn't good no flavour in the yolk and very pale in colour. toast was the best bit of the breakfast.

Stayed: January 2016
    Reviewed 22 January 2016

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night with my family (my Wife, my son, and my father) and a little doggie. Dogs are allowed in the hotel (except for the breakfast area). The hotel is an old building with lots of athmosphere. It is a bit old-fashoned, but feels warm and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpfull. No breakfast buffet, but you fill out a little form the evening before and list wnat you want and they bring it in the morning. I would surely recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
    1  Thank Rene V
    Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a two night business trip because the hotel was very close to where I was working. I arrived late, but had notified the owner of this, and my key was left for me with an explanatory note. There was some frustration at not being able to connect to the Internet, and I got no response from the reception number I was told to use in case of difficulty. The room was comfortable, but rather dowdy and in need of re-decoration, especially so in the case of the bathroom. Pre-ordered breakfast was cooked freshly and was very acceptable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Anyone contemplating a longer stay should be aware that the hotel is located a long way out of the city, so the usual amenities are not available.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business