“Fast, friendly delivery and tasty food”
Review of Little India

Little India
Get food delivered
Ranked #127 of 170 Quick Bites in Plymouth
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Just polished off my second order this week from Little India. Moved back to Plymouth at the end of last year, with lockdown have been making the most of takeaway options whilst restaurants are closed.

Portions here are excellent, I’m never left feeling hungry. Delivery is swift, and drivers are friendly and professional. Dying to know what’s in the Masala Tikka sauce as it’s subtly different to anywhere else I’ve ever had it: proper tasty though!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank itsjustandy
Write a reviewReviews (61)

Reviewed 4 February 2021

Had a 50% off voucher for this restaurant so gave it a go. No complaints whatsoever! All plates were left empty. Thank you Little India.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Jev12345
Reviewed 31 January 2021

Appalled! First time using this restaurant through Deliveroo, ordered at half past 6 and waited 2 hours. Once I finally got through on the phone they claimed they had never received my order and said there was a problem with the app.

I told the man on the phone my order number and funnily enough he read the exact order back through and told me it would be another 35 minutes to cook + delivery, after declining the offer he told me I would be able to get a refund back via deliveroo but once I got back to the app the restaurant marked the order down as Delivered?!

Once again 3 more phone calls later and still no response.

An email was sent to Deliveroo who stated the restaurant have refused to refund me the £26 because the food was delivered on the second time of asking?!

Disgusting service, do not use. Dread to think how many times this has happened to others!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Tikka masala tasted like red pepper which to me is inedible as I hate the taste of red pepper I have never tasted a tikka masala like it. Naan bread was burnt. Onion bhaji was soggy and oily. Pilu rice just tasted like basmati. Will never be ordering from here again. Please don't waste your money

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Placed our order 6.30pm through just eat, said it would be an hour wait, after an hour and a half the food still hadn’t arrived, we didn’t mind too much as it is New Year’s Eve and we thought they may be quite busy. Another 30 mins went by, still no food. We then found that our delivery had been marked as delivered when it wasn’t. We called the restaurant 10 times only to get no answer. Finally through the just eat app we managed to get in contact with them, they apologised and said it would arrive at 9:15. Ended up arriving at 9:30, 3 hours after the order was placed. After opening the food we found that they had given us the wrong rice, and the one we were given looked a bit old and had hard bits in it, wouldn’t be surprised if it was left on the side and they chucked it in the bag in a rush. There were also no poppadoms, which is unusual as we usually get 2 free, and we wouldn’t have minded if it turned out we had to buy them but our order was extremely late and we thought they would give us a few, or maybe a small extra for free, as a way of saying sorry!! Incredibly disappointed, very clear by our experience and by reading quite a few reviews on this page, that this restaurant really doesn’t care about its customers. At least answer the phone, you’re a takeaway restaurant!!

Date of visit: December 2020