3,273 results
All reviews car park gala bingo shopping centre drakes circus central location buffet breakfast reception staff business trip excellent stay short stay would stay again one night stay excellent value for money barbican area comfy bed parking university
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I stayed here for just one night. Arrived after 6pm and there was a bit of a queue to check in. You can get cheaper parking by paying via the hotel, its £8. I added breakfast for 2 with my booking at that was an additional £20. I'm glad I found a 20% discount code for the room online before booking as this ended up being quite an expensive stay!

Keys didn't work the first time, so had to go back to reception to get them fixed. The room was clean and hotel is in the centre and easy to find. Breakfast was good. All in all, it was an okay, probably wouldn't stay again with all the added costs.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I have marked satisfactory due to the noise of other guests but the Jurys Inn staff I couldn't fault and would tell my friends. Buses stopped close by which was extremely useful for someone who has problems with walking far. Also I cannot fault the cleanliness. Hope to stay there again.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Lovely place to stay , the rooms were really modern and very clean. The staff were really helpful and very friendly , we will definitely stay again , my only criticism is the pillows were too hard so I'll take my own next time

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Due to the comfort, impeccable service, delicious breakfast and great location I have continuously used Jurys over the past 2 years that my son has been in Uni and will continue to use it in the future. I can't recommend this Hotel enough and my friends and family now all use it too. Another lovely stay last week in half term and look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I won competition on the radio last Christmas for a nights stay dinner bed and breakfast for two. Only just used it last night, what a lovely place! Expected to get treated different as only competition winners, but we were treated so well. All the staff were amazing. In the restaurant Ryan Cole was amazing, nothing was too much trouble. Absolutely amazing. Thank you jury's Inn for making us so welcome.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple