Jurys Inn Plymouth
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
2,776 results
All reviewscar parkgala bingoshopping centredrakes circuscentral locationbuffet breakfastreception staffvery pleasant stayshort staystayed for one nightwould stay againexcellent value for moneycomfy bedbarbican areaparkingstaplesuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location and quality was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The room was very clean. I had twin double beds which were very comfortable. There was nothing that was negative about this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tom R, Manager at Jurys Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sheila,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review of Jurys Inn Plymouth on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I really appreciate all your positive comments and look forward to welcoming you back again very soon
Many thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here in March to attend a family funeral the following day.

Booked a king size superior room, £110 and whilst most of the hotel was good it was all way too hot.

My room thermostat was set to 25-26C with no cooling option.

The restaurant in the morning was boiling hot with both my family and the staff complaining. Breakfast itself was good but after the funeral I had to drive back to Buckinghamshire and with little sleep due to the temperature in the room it was a long day.

Turn the heating down, save the profit, save the planet and let people enjoy the bedding in the rooms without boiling all night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear wjpbill,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Plymouth. I am sorry to read about your family loss and offer you my condolences. And I am disappointed to read and apologize for the heating issues you faced during your visit. I appreciate all your positive comments and hope that your next trip to Plymouth will be more enjoyable.
Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms are more dated than on photos especially the bathrooms.

First room had to move when I came back from dinner as the bathroom stunk of drains. Second room was better but a very very noisy fan unit in the bathroom I imagine will keep me awake all night. Not great so far tbh - so tired couldn’t be bothered to ask to move again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear ProducerRich
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us here in Plymouth. I am extremely disappointed to read that your experience was not to our usual standards and I apologise for all the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused you.
At Jurys Inn Plymouth we strive to ensure that all our guests enjoy a comfortable night’s stay and are afforded the highest levels of friendly service, which unfortunately on this occasion we didn't deliver.
I do hope that this experience will not deter you from allowing us another opportunity to welcome you back to plymouth
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at jury's again as I do like the group,rooms are nice,clean,comfortable pillows could be a bit softer but nothing to complain about.however of you eat in their restaurant beware if you get there after nine,seems they don't like to tell you that you must order starter,main and desert,as soon as you get there.also no cutlery on table,great when foods bought out and waitress asks, anything else you would like? 'Cutlery would be nice.order was wrong and returned.was the restraunt busy? No 6 people at most,just be warned........

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Richard

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your stay at Jurys Inn Plymouth. I am disappointed to learn of the issues you faced whilst dining with us. Please accept my apologies for these short comings. I certainly appreciate receiving your feedback and will ensure your comments are discussed with the team to improve upon this. We strive to deliver consistently in all aspects of our product and service and it is disappointing that we failed to do so on this occasion.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my partner recently stayed here for the weekend, the hotel was clean, as was the room. The location was fabulous, we were in walking distance of everything which was ideal! The only downside was the pillows were terrible.. too flat with one but too high with two. Apart from this though we thoroughly enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kayleigh

I am delighted that you and your partner enjoyed your weekend stay with us and thank you for posting such a lovely review. I appreciate all your positive feedback and hope that your next weekend visit to Jurys Inn Plymouth is not too far away.
Many thanks