“Amazing!”

The Village Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 762 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$0 - US$51
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

They managed to squeeze us in as we had not booked. The place was buzzing as full. The staff were Amazing, friendly, attentive and genuine, felt like a family business. The food was fantastic I had prawns to start then fillet steak as did my husband and our daughter all cooked to our choice. Huge portions and the best chips we have had for a long time proper fried chips! Very reasonably priced. Just a wonderful evening we will be back thanks guys.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This small restaurant has a nice relaxed feel to it. The cooking is competent and actually exceeded expectations.The fish was fresh and nicely presented. Not trying to impress but doing what the do with some attention to detail.I like that. And the reasonable prices. Recommended

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Very busy on Saturday night but sat down and served promptly with great service. It is a small restaurant but this promotes a good atmosphere inside. Food was great - Dover Sole, Calamari, and Mousaka were had - and I would recommend.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

It was a quiet Tuesday lunchtime and based on Tripadvisor reviews we decided to give the Village a go. My husband and I shared a delicious Sole, cooked perfectly and accompanied by a generous tasty Greek salad and sautéed potatoes. My husband had room for a tiramisu afterwards that he really enjoyed.

The staff were lovely - friendly, relaxed, welcoming, there when you needed them.

We will be back. A no fuss restaurant with delicious fresh food. What’s not to like about that!

1  Thank Susi P
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Travelled with friends. We loved this restaurant which was very busy. Service a tiny bit slow, but food was delicious.