“Italian wonder”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I just love Italian food and this wonderful restaurant did not disappoint me.I'd advise anyone to book a table as this restaurant is very popular.Not surprising as the service and the choice of food on the menu are both very good.The atmosphere is really good and one can close ones eyes and imagine being in Italy.It's not cheap to dine here but well worth paying more for an excellent meal.

1  Thank EiderDown
Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Lovely setting but far to crammed.....went here ten years ago for our wedding anniversary and it was amazing but a little prisey...
So we thought we would go again for a treat.
It’s changed unfortunately as many things do .
To many tables no cosy feeling and seems to me get them in and get them out feeling...
Please do not get me wrong the food is lovely.....but it goes hand in hand for me..will not be returning again.......So sorry it changed

1  Thank justbulsy
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Had excellent meal in cosy atmosphere . Plenty of selection on menu and specials board. Will visit again soon

1  Thank DavidBunting
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We had been looking forward to our meal here for a long time. It was the eleventh visit. We were originally sat on our own in the window but opted to move further in for more atmosphere. Half way through our starter the man on the table next to us answered his mobile and a had a full on conversation. I attracted the waitresses attention and complained saying how rude I thought it was in a restaurant of their calibra. The manageress then came and told me that she would ask him to be quieter whilst on the phone. Wrong answer. At the very least he should have been made to take the call outside. A proper restaurant would have sorted this out straight away. Food ok. Service ok. Restaurant management- no idea!! Never going again.

1  Thank paulbennett65
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

A stay on Torquay is incomplete without a meal at Bianco. The food and service are second to none and you will not be disappointed. Last night we both are steaks from the specials board which were cooked to perfection following my starter of frito misto - seafood fried lightly in flour - a triumph.

1  Thank mah18632016