All reviews hot tub carsten lee lovely hotel pool area lovely pool premium room would highly recommend this hotel quiet road well stocked bar nothing is too much trouble owners and staff great hosts short break first class porridge town centre places to visit
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last week for three nights and were very happy indeed with the hotel. The room we booked was described as a smaller room, so I expected it to be tiny, but actually we were pleasantly surprised and happy with the room. We did arrive on the hottest day of the year and the owner offered us a fan for the room at check in if we wanted it, due to this heatwave, which was thoughtful. The hotel is clean, the outdoor area is well kept, pretty, relaxing and the pool and jacuzzi are such a nice touch and a great way to finish the day off in this weather, with a splash in the pool. The breakfast was lovely and snacks provided were very tasty and well presented. We were so impressed with the service and the hotel, that I wanted to come and leave this review ASAP. The owners couldn’t have been more helpful and attentive, they made us feel very welcome. I have already recommended to friends and family and should we go back to Torquay again, we will definitely stay there.

4  Thank Amyvicb
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

It was a short visit to Torquay and booked last minute but the Riviera Lodge was fantastic! The room was perfect, swimming pool and hot tub lovely and breakfast brilliant! The staff were excellent and had the right balance between making you feel welcome but not over doing it! Thanks for a great visit!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank EACOBBMAD
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner (now Fiance) visited as a surprise weekend away, all arranged by my partner. Safe to say that nothing we asked was any trouble, the hosts Nicolette and John were always polite and attentive without being overbearing. Would highly recommend for couples wanting a relaxing break away, the pool and hot tub are lovely on the terrace with plenty of sun in the afternoon.
Rooms are great, comfortable beds with seating area, tv AND much needed fan - thought was a nice touch!
Certainly will be return customer, Nicolette and John you’re doing a fab job, keep up the good work and thank you for making a special weekend all the more special.

1  Thank Beth L
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for 2 nights, can’t fault a single minute of our stay it was truly lovely!
The hosts Nicolette and John were sooo helpful I had a few requests as it was a very special weekend and they bent over backwards to do these for me! They were so welcoming and made the stay all the better!
As for the facilities we posted some pictures online we could have been in Spain or somewhere more exotic the pool and hot tub were lovely!
Would definitely recommend and will no doubt return!
Amazing!!!

1  Thank James_R_-_Beth_L
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my Fiance spent two nights at this great hotel. Nothing was to much trouble for this family run hotel. John and Ross father and son went above and beyond for us. Breakfast was amazing. The swimming pool and the hot tub gave us little reason to leave the hotel. Highly recommended and we will definitely be booking again