“Dinner whilst staying at the hotel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Beirut Bistro at the Richwood
Ranked #150 of 353 Restaurants in Torquay
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We are vegetarians and Saida made us a lovely meze platter to share. The flavours were authentic and fresh. We have eaten in many Lebanese restaurants and this was top quality. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Saida made me a fantastic selection of Lebanese delicacies a truly authentic middle eastern experience cannot recommend more highly

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

An amazing experience. With lovely accommodating hosts. Food was beautiful followed by lovely shisha and Lebanese music. A wonderful evening my missus and I really enjoyed. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We loved this varied mix of Arabic food. The fish was delicious. As were the green beans. Maybe serve with bread , to soak up the lovely sauces?

Reviewed 2 May 2015

I have never tried Lebanese food and to be truthful am not very adventurous when it comes to food, but after watching the four in a bed episode that was filmed here suggested we tried it for my partners birthday dinner. I am not a fan of spicy food so ordered what I thought would be a mild dish and loved it, I even tried my partners dish that I was expecting to be a spicy one and loved that too. An excellent meal with great hosts. I am very glad we decided to eat here rather than go out for my partners birthday dinner.