7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$130
Expedia.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
TripadvisorUS$130
Agoda.comUS$130
1,071 results
All reviews signature room ice room cinema room outdoor pool and jacuzzi salt room lovely hotel steep hill the main hotel high standard evening entertainment no lift first class steam room buffet style stayed for nights dining room relaxing break
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2022 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend/work colleague last night just for a relaxing break away from home stresses and it was wonderful! The staff were just lovely and couldn’t do enough to help and make us feel welcome. From checking in to checking out it was smooth and easy and we were made to feel special. Thank you! The spa was out of this world! We were in there for a good two and a half hours just soaking up the atmosphere and making use of the fabulous facilities. My personal favourite was the Himalayan salt room! My friend and I actually stopped talking and went quiet because we were so relaxed! The room was lovely and had everything we needed. Breakfast was wonderful! I had the full English which was fabulous quality and lots of it, but there was a continental buffet and a menu for anything else you could possibly want. I recommend the freshly squeezed orang juice! It was amazing! I don’t know the name of the young man in the dining room at breakfast but I’d like to say a special thank you to him as he was so attentive and lovely. As was the other gentleman that came over a few times to check all was ok. We were very early when we got there but the room was ready and we had access to facilities immediately which was also a huge bonus. To sum up, it was an amazing experience and I will be recommending to anyone that listens, and I will be booking again very soon! Thank you again so much!

Room tip: Parking is free as long as you book direct with the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Katie Murden, Marketing at Lincombe Hall Hotel & Spa - Just for Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2022

I'm glad you enjoyed your break away at Lincombe Hall. Sometimes life can get so busy, we forget to take time for ourselves but it's so nice when we get the chance.

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5* review of your experience, we really do appreciate it.

It's our priority to make sure our guests feel welcome (and most importantly, relaxed) during your visit. I'm pleased to read you found this to be the case. I will certainly pass on your kind words to the team.

It's sometimes hard to choose a favourite part of the spa as there are so many lovely things, however, I do agree with you, the Himalayan Salt Room is definitely up there as one of the top experiences.

Looking forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing break soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2022 via mobile

I just loved this hotel, so much so that we booked again before we left!
Special shout out to Leo & Gabbie who both gave amazing customer service, but in all honesty the staff make this hotel!
Our room whilst in need of some tlc was spotlessly clean & the shower pressure was one of the best I’ve had in a hotel.
Can’t wait for January!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much, Jane!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and have since booked anther stay for January!

Our Housekeeping Team work tremendously hard to ensure our rooms are spotlessly clean, so I'm pleased this is something you noticed. We have plans underway to refurbish all of our rooms with the interior design company, Ashton House Design, to achieve the same standard as the rest of the hotel which was also designed by Ashton House.

We have already completed some rooms which you'll see listed as Refurbished Signature rooms on our website and social media.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in January. Not too much longer to wait now!

Reviewed 19 November 2022 via mobile

I almost want to give it a zero rating so that I keep this little gem of a hotel to myself!

What can I say ? From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the lovely reception staff. The refurbished rooms and quite obviously refurbished hotel is outstanding. The staff are so friendly Lee, Alan, David to mention a few were professional but also friendly (made you feel relaxed and nothing was too much trouble).

Now for the spa the best I’ve been to and I’ve had a few! Nikki I will feel that massage for the next few days ! Thanks for releasing those knots. I’ll be back for the “work out massage” if nothing else. Dyson hairdressers and hair straighteners (reminds me mine need updating) and Temple Spa products are everywhere

The food was delicious and quite obviously behind the scenes there are some talented chefs.

So don’t delay book your spa day or night away in this superb hotel. I can only imagine Summer here with the outdoor surroundings would enhance your stay even more.

Many thanks to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Wow! Thank you so much for such a kind review and recommendation, Ann.
It sounds as though you had the most wonderful stay with us and experienced everything Lincombe Hall has to offer.

I will most definitely pass on your thoughtful words to the team (especially Leo, Allan, David and Nikki) who I'm sure will be touched by this. Our team do work especially hard to ensure all of our guests feel most welcome during their visit and I'm glad this is something you experienced yourself.

Hopefully, we can look forward to another visit from you!

Reviewed 18 November 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights, booking directly with the hotel paying for their autumn offer. The staff were amazing, so friendly, helpful and couldn’t do enough to help. They all seemed to enjoy their jobs and wanted to ensure guests felt well catered for.

The hotel was beautiful, lovely decor and comfortable. Our room was lovely, a huge bed and comfortable, if there was one criticism it would be the feather duvet, our personal preference would’ve been a synthetic one, however this is very minor.

The food was fantastic, lovely breakfasts, the food in the restaurant was excellent, butternut squash cannelloni was well worth changing our night in the restaurant for. The staff went above and beyond.

The food in the brasserie was also great, highly recommend the halloumi burger.

We spent a lot of our stay in the spa, which was our reason for booking. Staff in the spa were great, they seemed to be very proud of where they work. Being able to order drinks from the bar in the spa was a definite bonus. We had hot stone massage and facials, lovely and relaxing and as hotel guests we had 20% off the price. Highly recommend the spa.

Overall a fantastic stay and we plan to return.

It’s really lovely to meet staff who seem to enjoy their jobs, want to go out of their way to help guests and are proud of where they work. Thank you for a fabulous stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your 5* review, Tracy!

It seems you were able to enjoy everything Lincombe Hall offers from breakfast in the mornings, treatments in the spa all the way through to your evening meals in both The Brasserie and The Dining Room.

Our Refurbished Signature rooms were a wonderful addition to the hotel this year. Designed by Ashton House Design who also refurbished the main areas of the hotel and the building of Lincombe Spa. We are looking forward to refurbishing more rooms in the new year. Although feather bedding is standard for our rooms, we are more than happy to offer a hypoallergenic bedding and pillows as an alternative if required.

We are very proud of the team and everything Lincombe Hall offers.

Once again, I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as we had tickets to the theatre and a friend recommended the Hotel. What a great friend, this Hotel is one of the best we have ever stayed in. The attention to detail, the obvious care of all the staff, the food, the Spa, everything is outstanding! This is how it is done - brilliant stay and we will be back with or without theatre tickets.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your 5* review. (Also, thank you to the friend who recommended you to visit!)

I'm so pleased to hear you'll be back again. It sounds as though you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us and were able to make use of spa facilities as well as dining with us too.

I will pass on your kind words to the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the future!