“Excellent burger”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food had the burgers they were superb , the nibbles were great , couldn’t fault it , Strongbow cloudy , excellent night , recommend it

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Everything about the Shack was as per the 5 star reviews on here. Great food, one of the best carveries I've had. A relaxed atmosphere, very good service and superb value for money. Couldn't fault it in any way

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Great atmosphere and good food. Several visits with family and friends and enjoyed every time. The food is good the staff are friendly and the location is really convenient.
Won't hesitate to go again and recommend to all.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Superb in every way - ambiance clean and tidy, food cooked to perfection and served promptly and hot. The waitress was professional, polite and attentive without being intrusive. Extremely good value, highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Yes, yes, I know, eating out again. Do we never eat at home? Well, not often, too many great places at great prices and far better than I could ever make it. So...

This time we went to The Shack for their Sunday carvery on the advice of a friend.She told me it would be the best carvery I'd ever had.

I can't say she's wrong.

It was amazing. The meat was cooked to perfection. The beef was just a little bit pink, juicy and tender. The turkey, always difficult as it dries out so quickly, melted in our mouths. Hubby had the gammon and declared it to be just as tasty. The Yorkshire puddings were the size of a small child (almost).

The selection of vegetables was varied and perfectly cooked. Excellent value for money.

Just because it mentioned my favourite thing ever, salted caramel, I had a salted caramel and popcorn sundae for dessert.It was very nice indeed.

The staff were friendly and attentive. We will most definitely be returning.