“Consistent Quality”

Number 7 Fish Bistro
Ranked #6 of 353 Restaurants in Torquay
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We have been using this restaurant for the past 5 years, the quality of the food and service has consistently been very good with never a substandard meal. The staff are welcoming and have a good understanding of the dishes on offer, all of which have been cooked to a excellent standard. Any restaurant where you have book a table midweek in November / December must be getting it right!

If I have one small criticism then it would be that the mark up on the wines is a little greedy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,372)

Reviewed 1 December 2017

My husband and I went with my father and stepmother for a celebratory dinner. The staff were very accommodating, and the perch especially delicious. We plan to return in the new year to try the bar upstairs too!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here on a Friday evening. The restaurant was very busy but the service was still good. I had oysters to start with and then local turbot in a lemon sauce. Both were excellent. My wife had a very tasty cod dish. The wine list was extensive and reasonably priced. If you want to eat fresh fish this a a good restaurant to visit because they specialise in fish.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The best fish restaurant in Torquay. This is the place to eat, make sure you book well in advance otherwise you will miss out on one of the great dining experiences in Torquay. Thank you Paul and team for giving us so many great meals and happy memories to share with our families. Pauline

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I visited for my birthday expecting some pretentious posh nosh (sorry!) but what I got was amazing food, drinks and service and it completely exceeded my expectations. All of the fish was cooked to perfection - can’t believe I’ve missed out on this place for years!