See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This was my second stay at The Coach House. Since the last time, I had been working in Canada and waiting for my opportunity to return to the place that seemed like "home." In North America, people take holidays in Cuba, Mexico etc. I've seen the tropics but I'd rather spend my holidays staying at The Coach House in Bournemouth. It is ideally located - within 5-minutes walk from the most beautiful beach I have ever encountered. A walk along the beach leads to woodland trails (Alum Chine) and ocean-view restaurants (Vesuvio). It is a ten-minute walk from the Pavilion, offering dance classes and internationally-recognized stage shows. Buses stop 2 minutes from the doorstep and run every 3-10 minutes, if one doesn't feel like walking. For fitness enthusiasts, there is a gym and pool across the road and a tennis club within 5-minutes walk.

The photographs of The Coach House are beautiful but it is even better in real life! There is a general feeling of calm and a good energy that surrounds the place. Visitors are given a genuine welcome and the proprietors are always ready to answer questions. Quite simply: this is the most relaxed that I have ever been. It's an enchanting escape from the pace of modern life.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank HilaryRosalind
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Comfortable, clean, cosy and great central location. It is just a few minutes walk to either shops beach beach. Public transport just around the corner with easy access to a great number of interesting places to visit. Our second visit and we will come again.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I had a fantastic stay at the coach house. I immediately felt at home following the warm welcome from the land lady. Loved the off-road parking, very convenient. Great location also from the beach and the centre of town. I would love to stay again if I ever need accommodation over that way in the future. I stayed for a month and was sad to leave!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Lovely place to stay during trip to bournemouth. It's like home away from home, with all the comforts you need. Relaxed, clean, cosy and we had our own entrance!
Amazing breakfast too!
We will be back again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank listensmusic
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Arrived the Coach House, with a warm welcome from the landlady. Great,clean, cosy flat with with own entrance, everything there for a nice relaxing holiday. Great location, in a quiet road, and only few minutes walk down to the beach and the shops in centre of Bournemouth. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo