“Awesome food ”

The Eye Of The Tiger
Ranked #210 of 819 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning Indian Tandoori Restaurant & Takeaway in Bournemouth. The Eye of Tiger established in 1979 and since then we pride ourselves in recreating traditional Indian dishes from the Indian sub-continent covering wonderful and vibrant countries – from the Himalayas to The Indian Ocean and The Arabian Sea to The Bay of Bengal. At the Tiger, our chefs use only the finest ingredients, fresh spices which are meticulously ground and mixed by hand, ensuring the purest and highest quality dishes. Tiger’s success is a result of continuous support from our loyal and devoted customers. Behind the years of loyalty from our customers lies a hardworking, ambitious and dynamic group of chefs .
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best Curry Restaurant in Bournemouth,
Lovely atmosphere, staff excellent, can not fault this curry house.
King prawn puri starter the best we’ve had, main dishes superb, not rushed, nan bread a must so fresh.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was recommended by a local bouncer to us, found it eventually and the food was fabulous and service very good.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My seven colleagues and I were walking up and down trying to find somewhere to eat at last minute. We popped in here and they were happy to accommodate us.

The service was very food and the staff were very attentive.

The food was very tasty and they were large portions.

I ordered the vegetable Buna, saag pannear and some pilau rice. It tasted great and this was more than enough for two.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend are on holiday hear at the moment and we came hear for dinner and inside the restaurant is lovely and clean and the food it self was so lovely and tasty and esipcally the pepper joypure what I had for starter was tasty will definitely be back again

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I was visiting Bournemouth for a conference and having lived in Australia the past 3 years where decent curries are non existent, I was looking forward to a good tikka masala. The curry was of a very good standard, fresh and just the right balance of spice. The surroundings are clean and smart and the service was very attentive. I was one very happy expat.

The-I-of-the-TIGER, Manager at The Eye Of The Tiger, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you sir for a great review. We are happy that you enjoyed your visit with us although bit disappointed to just miss out on the top marking. We look forward to your custom again very soon and eagerly await for that 5 star review!

#The Eye of The Tiger, #Bournemouth