All reviews top floor on arrival walk into town stay there again accommodation fridge tv refurbishment
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Easy to park,My room was on the first floor,A small single room,Adequate for a one night stay,Tea & Coffee facilities in room, a shared shower room & bathrobe,Location near to Boscombe beach & 15 mins walk to town centre,Would recommend the guest house.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Kantara8, Owner at Kantara Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Great to meet you and so pleased you enjoyed your night at the Kantara

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I took my son for a last minute few days break near the bank holiday weekend... the weather was fantastic and the room I booked at Kantara was a pleasent surprise...

Kantara is situated about 15 minute walk from the East cliff beach.. its an absolute stunning sandy beach with cheap parking and free clean facilities...

When booking I noticed it said it was room only and not ensuite! I had my doubts but I thought, well the price is good so I will give it a shot. We had a warm welcome from the hotelier Rose who showed us to our room which was clean, tidy and modern. It had two twin beds, cupboard & draws, TV, hairdryer and a small fridge (you don't get that in Premier Inn) handy for chill packs, snacks & water for the beach days ahead. Free wifi which streamed well. The shared toilet and shower facilties were very clean, modern and not busy. Every time I went to use them, a room was free to use. If you like good pressure while showering, use the bathroom overlooking the the rear garden. Guests with disabilities may find the stairs a challenge. There are a few parking spaces but there is plenty of street parking which was free and easy to find.

My son is a fussy teenager and gives the Kantara the thumps up. Apoligies about the photo quality...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We have just returned from a lovely hen weekend in Bournemouth, made even better by our stay at Kantara guest house and the most accommodating landlady Rose. The rooms were spotlessly clean and well equipped. The breakfast was classed as continental, but there was plenty of variety from pain chocolate to amazing summer fruit salads! We had 5 cars and there was plenty of free parking around for all of us as the location is pleasantly quiet (overlooks a park), and yet an easy walk into town. Our taxi back from the clubs cost just £7, so cheap as chips! Thoroughly recommended.

Room Tip: Room 4 was lovely overlooking the park
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Kantara8, Manager at Kantara Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

It was pleasure to welcome a such a lovely group of ladies to the Kantara for your weekend in Bournemouth Thank you Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We have stayed twice now at Kantara and both visits were equally sucessful thanks to Rose and her very welcoming and professional approach. My daughter had an interview for a job and was very lucky to be offered the position. She had to find accommodation quickly and in a very busy time of year. Rose went to great lengths to ensure my daughter was well looked after and felt at home in her room. The shared bathrooms were very clean and modern, lovely shower and constant hot water. Great bar area to relax in at night. Rose was very helpful, approachable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed staying at Kantara and wouldn't hesitate to return again. Thank you once again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

So happy to help make your stays in Bournemouth enjoyable . Good luck with the forth coming job and new adventures in Bournemouth. It was a pleasure to meet you both
Regards

Reviewed 1 June 2016

A party of eighteen of us found this a spotless hotel with a warm welcome from Rose. Excellent value for money. The breakfast is a continental, however i would say this was more than a standard meal. We stayed in on the Friday, using the bar area, with drinks served by Rose, no problems, neither was us coming and going throughout the day and evening / night. If i needed to stay in this guest house would be my first port of call

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Kantara8, Owner at Kantara Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thank you Alan , A pleasure to welcome such a fun group of guys to the Kantara, So please we could assist in making your weekend run smoothly

Kind Regards Rose