“PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE!”

Price range: US$13 - US$45
Cuisines: French, British
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Set within the historic Royal Exeter Hotel – Bournemouth’s first residence, 1812 gets its name from the year in which it was built. 1812 bar prides itself on widely renowned cocktails and a professional team of bartenders that consistently raise the bar on local industry standards. Our restaurant team have passion and a thirst for local and great produce, which combine to indulge our customers in an excellent venue that is both lively and unique in Bournemouth.
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I come into 1812 on a regular basis, and honestly they are some of the best cocktails in Bournemouth! Danny(I think that is his name, crazy hair?) always gives me a warm welcome, and provides me with an excellent experience, and beautiful cocktails
Ethan never fails to tell me fascinating stories about where the alcohol has come from, and more information about sustainability in hospitality every time I walk in, absolutely love it here

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Great Atmosphere, Great food and great customer service.
After dinner we expend the night listen the ban was a good night out.
People at the place nice friendly.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely meal .... staff were attentive and friendly. We booked a table early as we were staying at the hotel. If there was anything that I found negative it was the background music which was abit loud.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

To describe their traditional Sunday Roast Diner is quite the understatement.
I was so shocked I almost proposed the chef...
Plus the staff was sooo kind to me! Definitely one of my favourite places in the city.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

After a business trip some colleagues and I were looking for some place to go after a meeting, kept looking around for hours and we happened upon this place, we gave it a shot and we loved it, warm welcome, friendly staff and plaisant location! It was overall a great atmosphere around the place ! I highly recommend this place !