“Simply delicious...”

Crocodile Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #134 of 1,313 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$5 - US$32
Description: We are a small family run business, in a nice location near the sea. By day, we run a busy and lively Cafe' and with a wide range of savory and sweet products, including sandwiches and pasta's and cakes. At night we have a lovely ambiance where we serve homemade italian meals with passion.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, superfresh fish, simply amazing. I was impressed from the taste of spaghetti alle vongole... delicious... I wanted to try also some sea bass and this was great as well, really fresh. Friendly service and nice atmosphere. If you want to eat fresh fish in Brighton, this is definetely a place to visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited a few times now and its always welcoming. Great space for eating and lovely vibrant atmosphere people popping in to buy bread and sandwiches. Or eating in and enjoying a proper italien meal!

Ill be back

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I've eaten at Crocadile cafe both in the day and in the evening, it's always brilliant food with new interesting Italian culinary curiosities to taste, I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Peter h
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I took my family to dine in The Crocodile Cafe this evening, and the food was just incredible! I had a pizza, which was obviously made fresh and was far better and cheaper than any of its competitors. My wife was similarly complimentary of her carbonara. It's obvious that in such a small town as Saltdean the owner must rely on repeat customers for business. It is hard to see why anyone would not return to this place, after dining here. Not to mention, my whole family dined, including a bottle of wine for me and my wife for under £60. The staff were incredible, including the owner who is always there to greet his customers with a smile and was so accommodating of my families dietary requirements, including one of my kids who is gluten intolerant.

Can't recommend this place enough, so next time you're thinking of calling Dominos, going for a nice meal out, or even just a coffee or a beer, give this place a try. You won't regret it!

1  Thank lozrfrord
Reviewed 7 March 2018

As an Italian, it's not easy to find authentic Italian food and service in the UK, but this place has both. Would 100% recommend!