“Fantastic Pizza Place”
Review of VIP Pizza Saltdean

VIP Pizza Saltdean
Ranked #32 of 1,313 Restaurants in Brighton
Description: Our history takes as back to Naples, where we established our first shop in 1845. We are a family-run business spanning five generations that now operates in various segments of the food industry. All our products come directly from our own farm in Naples.
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I have been here two times and I have to say it's probably the best pizza I've ever had. The pizza is definitely worth its price, the staff is super friendly and the waiting times aren't long either. Because the restaurant is so popular, you'll have to make a reservation. Love the place!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Been here a number of times and will defintely be adding to my appearances, thats a guarantee. Best Italian restaurant in Brighton i have expereinced. In the evenings the place is very busy which is always a good sign and the service is more than capable of dealing with the numbers. Always friendly and attentitive.
The Sarda pizza is my go too ( Mozzarella, goats cheese, salami, and rocket)
In the day you can buy a big margherita slice for £1 to takeaway which is always a good shout!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place so much.
The restaurant isn't big but it's so familiar that I even don't pay attention on it.
Staff is amazing and so the manager, she is always smiling.
Pizza is really nice but my favorite is the antipasto to share, fresh and tasty ingredients .

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Go here on every visit to Brighton...love the food, authentic, freshly made. Staff are friendly and fun....definitely recommend.

1  Thank UKNV
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

VIP Brighton is one of the most honest, down to earth and friendly places I've ever had the pleasure of eating. My partner and I eat there all the time and from our first to our last (which was tonight) they've been flawless every time. At £6.50 for a margherita the value for money is exceptional, they're very filling and I'm someone that could comfortably eat a large Dominos...

Eating in is a fantastic experience, yes it's busy and the staff passionately talk in Italian to each other but there's such a brilliant atmosphere in there. I don't think I've ever not seen a queue outside, it's so popular!

I would recommend everyone tries this place because you won't be disappointed (or don't because then it'll be even more difficult for me to get a table).