“Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I really cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough, it is fabulous, it has been so long since we had such a fantastic meal. We had King Prawn Curry, whole prawns in their shells, (note to person who moaned here that king prawns were cut up - just ask for what you want!) we also had a Chicken Madras, lovely fresh chicken, both the curry and the madras sauces were spot on, spicy without searing your tongue off, the rice was fresh and fluffy as was the chapatti, I so wish this restaurant was in Suffolk where I live, i'd be there every week! For those of you that like a proper traditional Indian meal (not that contemporary fussy nonsense) this is the place to go. 10 stars from us.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely food always enjoy Dansak & Madras. My wife enjoys Tika masala. Portions not biggest but quality best!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I wish this restaurant was close to my home. It was the best Indian meal I have had in a long time. The service was very good and the food good prices.
This is such a lovely quaint cottage and bigger inside than it looks.
Can't wait to return on my next visit to Brighton.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing, however as we i understand is the most similar food you can get out side as is no so hot, but all the food was lovely, the staff is all family was is fantastic
I happy to recommend this place

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had a take-away dinner here which included Onion Bhaji and Chicken Pakora to start, followed by Lamb Madras, Chicken Jalfrezi and King Prawn Tikka Masala, accompanied by Naan breads. The flavours were okay, but the spice levels were not very good for the Madras, and the King Prawn Tikka Masala, was wrong when it arrived with Chicken and no prawns, even though it had King Prawn written on the lid! I was disappointed and would probably look elsewhere for a curry.